What do you think will happen after (if) Britney Spears is finally free?

uzer26

I hope she has another baby (as it seems she really wants) with Sam, gets married and releases B10!

B10 will be a big thank you to the fans and a 'gift' to us. I think she'll do one big interview to discuss everything and then she'll not talk about it again - although i'd love her to be an advocate/spokesperson for spreading awareness on conservatorship abuse.

I think after B10 she'll only drop random songs whenever she feels like it.

I'd support her if she just wanted to retire and live a quiet life, I just want her happy. But I truly believe she loves performing, so I do believe one last album and proper era (B10) and potential tour then after that she'll relax and just drop random songs! Then maybe in 5-10 years a residency.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really have no idea what could she go for after she quits the overmedication they allegedly give to her... I mean she loves to perform, but she could be pretty much traumatized by all that and she hates the media attention and wants another baby.

I would LOVE a new era where she is in full control of everything and hopefully slaying on stage tho, but we'll have to wait and see :pieceofwhat:

I dont see her coming back to music AT ALL when(saying  WHEN b/c im speaking freedom into existence) she's set free from the Cship.. TBH, i wouldnt blame her one bit. Her "Career" has brought out some of the worst behaviors from her family to her "friends", and in the end, has made her a prisoner within her own life. Yeah, i dont see her coming back to music at all. I sure as hell wouldn't. 

On 8/14/2020 at 9:24 AM, nwonder said:

She will most likely have another bubba.

It really breaks my heart because she's expressed countless times how much she wants another baby and we all know who is preventing her from doing do. And sadly it's much harder for women to conceive after 40 (although not impossible) :tiffanycries: 

I feel like she'll still continue in entertainment in some form or another as I think she genuinely loves to perform but it might not be in the way we expect. 

Aww “another bubba” 

Archived