What do you think will happen after (if) Britney Spears is finally free?

uzer26

Hi guys. So I just wanna ask, what do you guys think will happen to Britney, once she's free?

my opinions are as follow:

1. She'll make new music (after taking a year break) using her raw vocals (maybe only one or two songs using baby voice)

2. She'll release the complete version of Rebellion

3. She'll be more confident and less shaky

4. Other stars will finally spoken up for her and support her (because now most of them are quiet - maybe because of the contracts they've signed idk)

5. The medias and award shows finally give her the recognition she deserves and appreciate her like they did Beyonce. (because we know they treat beyonce like she's the only entertainer to ever exist)

6. She's back on top ie her sales will go up like crazy, people will start listening to her again, the radios will keep on playing her songs etc.

7. she'll sing live again. 

k fine all of the above are my hopes, but it could happen, right? Haha.

what's your thoughts? 

p/s sorry if my english is bad.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she'll disappear for a while to get her live under control (trying to get back custody of her children...) ;)

After that she'll record her 10th studio album and do world tour :quirkney:

And maybe she could sing ballads live again :gaspney:

She won't stop doing music because she has contract and RCA would sue her for the remaining 59 milion dollars :haha:

Honestly, I hope if and when she is free, after firing everyone, she turns to Fe and asks her for help. She's the only genuine person, I believe, who truly does care about her. Hopefully Fe would be able to reach out and find a good therapist, life coach, etc to help Britney adjust to this life of freedom again and how to trust the right people again. 

I also think she won't be making music for a while. Which is totally understandable. She needs as much "Me Time" as possible. 

Then of course after that she can reach out to some well known managers to see who would be willing to take her as a client. No one Shady, no Cade Hudson, NOT Larry either. Whoever is her manager hopefully will steer her in the right direction and bring in a team they recommend (like a dream team) and help Kickstart her career again. 

She will most likely have another bubba.

It really breaks my heart because she's expressed countless times how much she wants another baby and we all know who is preventing her from doing do. And sadly it's much harder for women to conceive after 40 (although not impossible) :tiffanycries: 

I feel like she'll still continue in entertainment in some form or another as I think she genuinely loves to perform but it might not be in the way we expect. 

I Think She’ll Ready B10 In 2021, And Market It As Her Final Album.  And Release As A Thank You To The Fans.  Probably Will Use Half The Sessions From 2017/2018 And The Other Half From The New Sessions.  

The Album Will Receive The Same Promotion As Glory, But With 3 Singles Instead Of 2.  A Few Promo Performances, And She Will Be Into It.  And Deliver Good Choreo.   

After That, She Will Go On A 2 Year Hiatus, And During That Time Just Really Find Herself Again.  

After The 2 Years, She Will Announce A New Vegas Residency.  And Release A New Single.  

The Vegas Show Will Be A Moderate Success, And She’ll Perform All Her Hits, B - Sides, Deep Cuts, Fan Favs.  The Show Will Run For 3 Years (So 2025 - 2028).  After That, Release Another Single And Go On A Short Tour.  

I Don’t See Her Releasing Anymore Albums After B10.  But, I Think Singles She Will Do Every Few Years.  

1 minute ago, nwonder said:

She will most likely have another bubba.

It really breaks my heart because she's expressed countless times how much she wants another baby and we all know who is preventing her from doing do. And sadly it's much harder for women to conceive after 40 (although not impossible) :tiffanycries: 

I Don’t Think She’s Gonna Have Another Kid.  Sam Will Probably Disappear After The C - Ship Ends.  So It Will Be A While Before She Has Another Boyfriend.  By Then Britney Will Be In Her Mid - 40s And It Will Be Dangerous To Try And Conceive Another Child.      

Reading the replies and realize how sad it is that our Britney is at the phase where she'll retire soon as she ages 😞 the world is so cruel to her. I feel like she didn't even get the chance to feel appreciated fully. What if all she felt, was "used". 😞

I think people she will probably give a lot of interviews. She has been in this broken c-ship for so long that she will want people to know how these things are being abused. She will bring awareness, and the culture will be so fascinated with how this all happened "without anyone knowing." (This will make me SUPER mad, because WE ALL FREAKING KNEW AND THE PUBLIC DID NOTHING :lessons: ) Then, she will release an album and the public will love it and hail it as the return of an icon. She may do another small tour. Then, who knows after that. I could see her being like Madonna and always releasing music, but not necessarily doing a whole lot of promo. I think we eventually will get a book. I would love for her to do some more acting roles! :yasqueen:

i personally think after the cship ends she should take a break for a year and quit rca and fire all of her team, sign with a new label (not affiliated with sony), find a new manager and team, and then, she could make a huge comeback using her real voice and releasing a super personal song, talking ab everything that has happened in her life, and maybe she could release a REAL personal album, with ballads, bops and basically everything she wants to give us

4 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

I Don’t Think She’s Gonna Have Another Kid.  Sam Will Probably Disappear After The C - Ship Ends.  So It Will Be A While Before She Has Another Boyfriend.  By Then Britney Will Be In Her Mid - 40s And It Will Be Dangerous To Try And Conceive Another Child.      

Its more dangerous when its your first child. Many stars had their 2nd/3rd kids in their 40s like Alanis Morissette, Rachel Weisz, Gwen Stefani, Madonna... Mariah and Eva Longoria even had their first kids when they were over 40. She still has a lil time, I just hope she will be free by the time she hits 40. 

Archived