The FULL M+M's Tour edit in HQ is coming soon!

CJMCH

I really don't know who's our whistleblower, but oh well... the secret's out! :barbie:

Britney-Online.net, in collaboration with @REALWeirdboiz, is releasing the full M+M's Tour edit, including never before seen footage and high quality clips. :imhere:

Check out a clip of I'm a Slave 4 U at the House of Blues in Las Vegas (untouched clip without the final audio/video mixing) and stay tuned for the premiere on our YouTube channel.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Our account is blocked by him, but i've found out that he posted some of the clips beforehand, not all of them made it to the edit. Sadly, I shared some stuff months ago while working on this with @REALWeirdboiz and it went to his hands, so it seems we HAD a whistleblower in between my staff. This Instagram account, as always, tries to puts himself up while bringing others down and what's worst is that some fans don't care and went on to praise him.

We are over him right now, the energy he puts on shading us daily is incredible, and the fact that he's calling us thieves while he's the one who scammed a lot of people to get what he has amazes me.

5 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Our account is blocked by him, but i've found out that he posted some of the clips beforehand, not all of them made it to the edit. Sadly, I shared some stuff months ago while working on this with @REALWeirdboiz and it went to his hands, so it seems we HAD a whistleblower in between my staff. This Instagram account, as always, tries to puts himself up while bringing others down and what's worst is that some fans don't care and went on to praise him.

We are over him right now, the energy he puts on shading us daily is incredible, and the fact that he's calling us thieves while he's the one who scammed a lot of people to get what he has amazes me.

yeah I noticed since yesterday, because he posted the Britney photoshoot too

15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah I noticed since yesterday, because he posted the Britney photoshoot too

Yeah, he's been teasing the Britney collage for days and it wasn't until we posted the 3 pictures that he decided to do it too and then call us thieves. He's seriously wrong.

1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

I really don't know who's our whistleblower, but oh well... the secret's out! :barbie:

Britney-Online.net, in collaboration with @REALWeirdboiz, is releasing the full M+M's Tour edit, including never before seen footage and high quality clips. :imhere:

Check out a clip of I'm a Slave 4 U at the House of Blues in Las Vegas (untouched clip without the final audio/video mixing) and stay tuned for the premiere on our YouTube channel.

:airpls::clap:

22 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

:airpls::clap:

1 hour ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Omggg I'm excited!

Hope one day Britney-Online can get the Circus Tour in hq. That is my dream:sobbing:

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

not particularly my favorite tour, but yay d9iuqqn-310f2755-704b-4b49-a381-fff7dece

1 hour ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Yess :yasqueen:

1 hour ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I need this!!! thank you so muchhh

1 hour ago, nanabs said:

:gaspney: we love you @CJMCH

1 hour ago, Towelney said:

I can’t wait! :makeitrain:

Thanks everybody for your support! Stay tuned for the premiere link

Archived