August 28th: The Bop Friday

jonjon2000

16 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I also wanted to announce that I will be dropping my second single of my upcoming Debut album! The song is called “Disco Lovers;)  hope you guys mark your calendars :clicktina: 

Omg is this for real? :makeitrain:

I know you’re working on your own project, but I didn’t know if it was for real or not. :makeitrain:

Can you share something here? :imacoolmom:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Sure!
this is my first single “Dancing to my heart”! It was released May 23rd, which was 3 or 4 months ago :) 

Hope u enjoy it! :kiss:

Omg who is that little boy? :makeitrain:

I loved the beat. It sounds very cool and really interesting. :quirkney:

Keep going and you’ll become the male version of Tinasha. :imacoolmom:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Me :orangu: 

Yay! :yay: Glad u enjoyed it! :letitburn:

Not I already giving me the tinashe curse :dead: 

Omg I never would’ve thought you’d be so young and sweet. :makeitrain:

The Tinashe curse. :shadelaugh:

But, your discography will be top notch and will collab with Britney. :kylie:

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Katy Perry's new album is not too bad. Unfortunately for her, the weakest songs are the ones she's already released.

Dua Lipa's, I can't believe I'm saying this, but after listenting to the album, the terrible remix of Levitating doesn't sound that bad in comparison. She never should have released a remix album. Instead she should have released one where she added collaborations to the original songs.

Weeknd and Calvin's song is not bad, but it's a bit underwhelming, especially as I was not expecting that from Calvin.

The only one I have yet to listen to is BlackPink's Ice cream, so we'll see.

And I'm obsessed with Miley's song. I have never been a fan of hers, but I simply love this song, I actually liked the ones that leaked a while back. I think her voice goes very well with rock-influenced music.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

So far: (I will update this as I go)

• Katy Perry - Smile
    • It's a solid album about being happy and how from sad times (breaking up and getting back together, image perception of her Witness Era, and just life...) just move on and smile. It's a happy album. I like it. Champagne Problems, among highlights. Album has a high replay value.
  • Dua Lipa - Club Futura Nostalgia
    • It's a UK/Europe album. I think that this album is aimed for UK & Europe. It exudes that BBC Radio 1 mix feel to it. I like it, I love FN, but this one is a new take on that album, non comparable one with the other, CFN is a Let's go out, get drinks, and let go, and massively, DANCE. everything we can't do now. Break My Heart / Cosmic Girl big one, I love both songs a lot, it's a big win. I will deffo replay this one several times this weekend
  • Calvin Harris x the Weeknd - Over Now
    • It's a grower. Soft jam with Abel's chill voice. 
  • Jaden X Justin Bieber - Falling For You
    • Jaden dropped CTV3: Cool Tape Vol. 3, So far I only listened to the one with JB
    • This is a weird surprise, I like the instrumentals A LOT. It reminds me of this one. JB also lost his smile, and he found it. I might add this one to my 2020 playlist. What's happening?????
  • Selena X Blackpink - Ice Cream
    • TBA

Big Friday for music, this is a packed New Music Friday. Love it.

:makeitrain:

• Love 2

Guys my new single i promised on August 28 is out! :)

Its called "Disconic Fashion Inferno". :madance:

Its a very 90s clubby-fashion, divo-esque song. I didnt record vocals for it since the song stood out by itself and can make anybody dance! :duadance:

I hope u guys enjoy the second single of my upcoming album :kiss:

Fun Fact:

Spoiler

The original planned second single was Disco lovers however i was very dissastisfied with the vocals i recorded for it. So i decided to replace it with this song :)

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Guys my new single i promised on August 28 is out! :)

Its called "Disconic Fashion Inferno". :madance:

Its a very 90s clubby-fashion, divo-esque song. I didnt record vocals for it since the song stood out by itself and can make anybody dance! :duadance:

I hope u guys enjoy the second single of my upcoming album :kiss:

This is really good :britlol: :ramona:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block