Cameron Diaz reveals why she quit acting

OnlyBeyonce

This so interesting to read 

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/06/entertainment/cameron-diaz-acting-career-scli-intl/index.html

"Former Hollywood star Cameron Diaz has revealed her reasons for retiring from the movie business, saying she found "peace" when she quit acting.

"I just decided that I wanted different things out of my life. I had gone so hard for so long, working, making films and it's such a grind," said Diaz. "I didn't really make any space for my personal life. I got a peace in my soul." She added: "I finally was taking care of myself."

"When you're making a movie, it's a perfect excuse -- they own you. You're there for 12 hours a day for months on end and you have no time for anything else," she said.
"Actors are infantilized. We're put in a position where everything is taken care of for us.
"She decided to become "self-sufficient" and prove she could take care of herself as an adult, "putting all the pieces of my life together the way that I wanted it to be put together, not how other people thought it should go."
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived