Ava Max - "Who's Laughing Now" (music video)

It seems like she's lowkey flopping hard, but apparently "Heaven & Hell" is the 4th most streamed female album of 2020 already (even though it's not coming out for another 2 months), which is pretty insane, tbh. I can't 100% confirm / fact check this, though:

Wouldn't be surprised, though. Those streams from all 10 of her lead singles are coming in hot. :tiffcackle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

It seems like she's lowkey flopping hard, but apparently "Heaven & Hell" is the 5th most streamed female album of 2020 already (even though it's not coming out for another 2 months), which is pretty insane, tbh. I can't 100% confirm / fact check this, though:

Wouldn't be surprised, though. Those streams from all 10 of her lead singles are coming in hot. :tiffcackle:

Sweet But Psycho the hit that keeps hitting :shameless:

• Haha 2
Just now, Roxxy said:

Wait so there's already 10 songs out from the album? Like her previously released droplets are gonna be on the album? :idkney:

I'm exaggerating. :kidcries: Not including "Sweet but Psycho" would be so dumb on her part, so I'm glad she did. :tiffcackle: The wikipedia tracklist shows 6 of them:

• Kings & Queens
  • Torn
  • Who's Laughing Now
  • So Am I
  • Salt
  • Sweet but Psycho

I think that's all of them actually. Guess she decided against scrapping most of them. :idkney:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Wait so there's already 10 songs out from the album? Like her previously released droplets are gonna be on the album? :idkney:

No some will make it but just Sweet But Psycho, Kings and Queens have 1.2 billion views. So I’m guessing only SBP will make the cut but So Am I has almost 350 million streams and K&Q almost has 150million

• Love 1
Just now, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I'm exaggerating. :kidcries: Not including "Sweet but Psycho" would be so dumb on her part, so I'm glad she did. :tiffcackle: The wikipedia tracklist shows 6 of them:

• Kings & Queens
  • Torn
  • Who's Laughing Now
  • So Am I
  • Salt
  • Sweet but Psycho

I think that's all of them actually. Guess she decided against scrapping most of them. :idkney:

If that’s the case then she’s coming for Dua’s weave because SAI has 350 million streams :gloriascary:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I'm exaggerating. Not including "Sweet but Psycho" would be so dumb on her part, so I'm glad she did.  The wikipedia tracklist shows 6 of them:

• Kings & Queens
  • Torn
  • Who's Laughing Now
  • So Am I
  • Salt
  • Sweet but Psycho

I think that's all of them actually. Guess she decided against scrapping most of them. 

Aw. I've only heard Sweet But Psycho (a bop) and So Am I. :idkney:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

No some will make it but just Sweet But Psycho, Kings and Queens have 1.2 billion views. So I’m guessing only SBP will make the cut but So Am I has almost 350 million streams and K&Q almost has 150million

Wait Kings and Queens has 1.2billion?! So it's a hit? When I never heard of it existing. :omggg:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block