Ava Max - "Who's Laughing Now" (music video)

3 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I don't think she endorses it, but I've seen a lot of her fans call themselves MaxiPads, and I'm super here for it. For example, Tiffany Young  calls her fans YoungOnes, but a lot of her fans call themselves FannyPacks, which she lowkey hates. 

We're FannyPacks? :omggg:

i'm here for it too. :o

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

I don't know but something about this... not sure if it's her or the music video or the song but I just feel like it's trying way too hard. :eheeek:

don't think about it, it's all of them :haha: and also she has to stop with that half long half short hair ew :ugh: they're trying to sell it as part of her 'brand' but it doesn't work and plus it's awful & cheap :cheese:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, kypryan said:

don't think about it, it's all of them  and also she has to stop with that half long half short hair ew  they're trying to sell it as part of her 'brand' but it doesn't work and plus it's awful & cheap 

Let's stream Sweet But Psycho tho. :barbie:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

It's what she deserves. :kylie: I be streamin' all six of the singles, and I'm highkey loving all of them (even the ones I wasn't crazy about at first). I'm SHOOK! MaxiPads™ / Avatars™ RISE!!! :blast:

I’ve been streaming my playlist all day but now I should dedicate my efforts to only the ones confirmed on the album :kylie:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Who's managing this women... The screen starts all dark and mysterious and then it says "hell" and there's fire and this bada ss font like knights and then the song starts and... it's this silly Jamaican song, I don't get it. And yes, she's trying to hard. And she looks like Lady Gaga at 13, it''s kinda cringy actually. I didn't watch the whole thing though, I just let the song play in the background. So what's "heaven" going to be if she already went so soft and poppish?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block