New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Do y'all pick up habits/speech patterns from artists you look up to?

17 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Growing up it was more apparent since we are sponges when we’re younger, but now I’ll just imitate for fun. I like to over exaggerate my singing and I become Marina whenever I hear songs where her accent is more dominant like 

:ricackle:

her accent is really strong and dominant, whenever i listen to her songs i feel like im being commanded by her. :yeahhh:

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
8 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

There was a phase in my britney stan life that I got too curious about her way of pronouncing her Ls that i adapted it

but I stopped because my friends were poking fun at me, calling me a reptile.  :yesokay:

No one’s ever called me out on it before :ohdear: But I realize I do it all the time :ehum:

• Love 2

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, blackoutbixxh said:

No one’s ever called me out on it before But I realize I do it all the time 

Mandy Moore also does it. I don't know if she still does today but I noticed it more on her than on Britney back in the day. :mattafact:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Mandy Moore also does it. I don't know if she still does today but I noticed it more on her than on Britney back in the day. :mattafact:

I actually never realized Mandy did it until I watched A Walk To Remember the other day and saw her doing it too :disbelief: I wonder if that was one of the requirements of being a pop girl back then? :britlol:

• Haha 2

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

when he was a little he copied all his gestures. Between 2011 and 2012 she imitated Britney's bitter face and her way of dressing (with wide and old clothes) :orangu:. In 2014 he imitated his "ah" face in chaotic. 2018 I applauded when I liked something :clap1:until my friends told me it seemed mentally ********

and finally in 2019 I had smoked so much ********* that I started to imitate this video (clearly my boyfriend didn't know what he was doing)

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I actually never realized Mandy did it until I watched A Walk To Remember the other day and saw her doing it too I wonder if that was one of the requirements of being a pop girl back then?

SCREAMING at requirements. Now I wanna watch Xtina and Successica videos to check. :gloria:

Yes. Watch the 'Candy' mv and you'll see her do the L on "i'm missing you Like candy". :comingthru:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

When I was younger I used to literally walk like Avril. If anyone knows what I'm talking about - that "punk kid" walk with your arms out like a dinosaur showing off your arm bands?  Like your always half lifting your arms to your face to sweep your hair back or something? I dn LOL but omg I copied everything about Avril Lavigne back in the day including all her clothes. Basically all my outfits were based on exact replicas of hers. 

I have the same natural hair colour as hers and I've literally had all her hair styles - I changed them as she did depending on era.......

dont tell me avril lavigne GIF  

GIF by Avril Lavigne - I had an outfit literally exactly like this and had pink extensions. a stranger actually told me they thought I WAS avril Lavigne. I was so thrilled  lmao.

I was obsessed. 

avril lavigne GIF

dead. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1