Dua Lipa confirms a "Future Nostalgia" Side B is on the way

11 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Does anyone have an idea or source of when Side-B/Deluxe of Future Nostalgia is coming out? I hope I don’t have to wait for a long time :teigen:

IMO she probably isn't going to release it while FN is still doing well. Over 2 billion streams and Levitating hasn't hit the GP just yet either. I'd say it would come, if it did this year, holidays but my best guess would be 2021. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, blonderoman27 said:

IMO she probably isn't going to release it while FN is still doing well. Over 2 billion streams and Levitating hasn't hit the GP just yet either. I'd say it would come, if it did this year, holidays but my best guess would be 2021. 

I hope it comes atleast September or December man! 2021 is too long!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I hope it comes atleast September or December man! 2021 is too long!

I agree! I don't think it should be a deluxe version but an EP/LP with its own unique material. By the time it comes out, a lot of people will have heard a mass majority of FN. 11 songs? And 5 are singles. It will be baggage at that point. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, blonderoman27 said:

I agree! I don't think it should be a deluxe version but an EP/LP with its own unique material. By the time it comes out, a lot of people will have heard a mass majority of FN. 11 songs? And 5 are singles. It will be baggage at that point. 

I dont know how to replybut i would like ya know, prefer the deluxe edition more? because then people would be thinking its a ya know...a full-on new LP from dua. So a deluxe edition can add more sales to the album

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block