Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 29]

Roxxy

i know when my people hear Britney they think of me but i'm saving her for the 30th day. so using the secondary artist that remind them of me. and using this song in particular song because it was our graduation song :dead: (dead because i was in a catholic school and at the time it was peak Illuminatiga, so this was kind of an awkward selection for most of my classmates because they truly believed Gaga was a satanist :orangu:). and i actually impersonated Gaga in one of our group projects that's why i was nicknamed Beki Monster too (Beki is Filipino slang for gay). :uknowit:

• Love 7
  • Super Mods
Just now, Roxxy said:

It's not availableee. :queenie: i also asked another Exhaler to add it but its also not available in the states. :kidcries:

Oh wow that's so sad :crying4: although, her name on Spotify is now Claire Guerreso, she got married, are you able to play this from your location?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

When this song and mv came out, like 10 of my friends sent it to me saying it reminds them of me :orangu: The reasons are obvious, I was a nasty homewrecker for a while :ari:

OMG I totally could've used this song too for the same reason. When the mv came out my friends sent this to me via WhatsApp and i'm like, girls chill I know this. :haha:

• Super Mods
Just now, Roxxy said:

OMG I totally could've used this song too for the same reason. When the mv came out my friends sent this to me via WhatsApp and i'm like, girls chill I know this. :haha:

Omg yas kween! You sympathize af :queenflopga: seriously though, the amount of times I made out with a hot guy in a gay club just to get attacked by his bf moments later :orangu: like henny chill it aint my fault you dating a *** :lessons:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Oh wow that's so sad  although, her name on Spotify is now Claire Guerreso, she got married, are you able to play this from your location?

AHHH there! I added it :makeitrain: I searched for Claire De Lune and nothing came out but just playlists. :idkney: