Weekend chat

• Content Curators
10 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

kristin chenoweth GIF by Hairspray Live!
Currently waiting for my next client.  Two more to go and then I’m off.  I’m going over a friend’s house tonight and watching a movie.  staying in couch potato GIF by Boomerang Official 

Wait a minute tumblr_n1eqnyk4p51r2tuixo1_400.gif a friends house ? what friend is this Matty ? :lessons:  there better not be anymore than just movie watching 7LKVCUBZMA6NRHRJ6M372C6MQE.gif or else 

Spoiler

Have fun :hugs:

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

I'm currently working on some new songs to take my mind off a really bad idea I have. My old job offered me a new position with the same pay and normally I would jump at the chance but they've had so many employees test positive - over 20, including my dad. I have a rare blood type that's supposedly at an even greater risk for covid and everyone's telling me not to do it but I really need the money. :crying1:

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Itachi said:

i'm done with Itaewon Class, Fight For My Way, and now i'm halfway through with What's Wrong With Secretary Kim. any Park Seo-joon fans here, i'd like to introduce myself as his kept woman :ari:

fc8a95448b32c6d114a412cc539fbf84.gif

Imagine downvoting a totally innocent post such as this with no traces of hate or negativity.

Must suck to be an unhappy person who gets off on being hateful.

---------------

Anyway, I love Park Seo Join and Fight For My Way is one of my all time favorite K-Dramas. I still listen to the soundtrack a lot when i'm driving or cooking. :barbie:

• Love 1

I do wonder how many people actually paid to watch the #TomorrowlandAtHome

I mean. It's clearly a green screen over a set that shows the DJ.

The stage is impressive as always. 

I hope they do something Circus like for Katy Perry's set but i have a feelign it will be a huge clown type stage. 

Making pizza and having some drinks with my brother and my friend tonight ;)

Being heartbroken because my boyfriend of 4 years cheated on me with his best friend and has feelings for her, but he's in quarantine for the next two weeks b/c he potentially has covid so we can't even see each other to talk/break up, so now we're just sending each other bitter messages :crying4:

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Imagine downvoting a totally innocent post such as this with no traces of hate or negativity.

Must suck to be an unhappy person who gets off on being hateful.

---------------

Anyway, I love Park Seo Join and Fight For My Way is one of my all time favorite K-Dramas. I still listen to the soundtrack a lot when i'm driving or cooking. :barbie:

he replaced Lee Dong-wook as my ultimate Korean crush. these K dramas are making me wholesome again and found myself giggling at the simplest holding hands and kiss, while months ago i used to replay the **** scenes in Elite :orangu:

yaa @Luis Almeida, i have plenty of time to be petty and retaliate your downvoting spree but i choose to spend my precious time with dem oppas. if you have a problem with me or one of my posts shoot me a dm and we can talk it out. if not, then stay pressed

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Midnight said:

Wait a minute tumblr_n1eqnyk4p51r2tuixo1_400.gif a friends house ? what friend is this Matty ? :lessons:  there better not be anymore than just movie watching 7LKVCUBZMA6NRHRJ6M372C6MQE.gif or else 

Hide contents

Have fun :hugs:

She’s married and with child.pregnant beyonce GIF

Plus, you know after the movie I’ll be home alone and looking to derail one of these threads with the usual crowd.  :jj:

train GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Was supposed to go mountain trekking for two days. Just received a call from my friend that those plans are now cancelled. Was supposed to set off in 10 hours:cheese: 

Had to take a day off from work for this:lessons: 

Any suggestion what I can do instead? :imacat: Fruit salad with @Towelney doesn't count:tiffdrink:

What about fruit salad with me?  🥗

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Was supposed to go mountain trekking for two days. Just received a call from my friend that those plans are now cancelled. Was supposed to set off in 10 hours:cheese: 

Had to take a day off from work for this:lessons: 

Any suggestion what I can do instead? :imacat: Fruit salad with @Towelney doesn't count:tiffdrink:

You can eat my banana :cheese:

Spoiler

Honestly though, why not go and take a walk around the city?

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Being bummed out about the guy I was seeing getting a boyfriend :jl:

My mates are like "let's do something to take your mind off it" and I'm here like

leave me alone to die GIF

That sounds like a choice Perfume Spray GIF by Xyrena on his part. I saw your IG and you're cute AF.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Mattyj7883 said:

She’s married and with child.pregnant beyonce GIF

Plus, you know after the movie I’ll be home alone and looking to derail one of these threads with the usual crowd.  :jj:

train GIF

:tiffdrink: you know what's good, don't you? 

1 minute ago, Mattyj7883 said:

What about fruit salad with me?  🥗

:tiffdrink: Intriguing. 

How about banana frottage instead? :tiffdrink:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block