I think the writing is on the wall...CONservatorship will sink soon.

MyahJeanSpears

RCA has to be feeling the pressure. They KNOW they will not be able to sell Britney to the public if she is still under the restraints she's under. With the conservatorship gone we might be in for comeback 2.0. After the pandemic is over, of course. 

I can't imagine they are happy with Britney's team considering they still have a couple of albums left to record under contract...I believe that there is a hierarchy of power involved, and I think they are probably pissed that Lou and Jamie have not been able to keep this under wraps or reign Britney into continuing to work for them. It makes her record label look bad,  and hurting THEIR coins. I think they are a big reason as well as to why the media narrative has shifted. 

I also think the fact that Sam is getting BRAVER and LIKING Free Britney content, PLUS redirecting the blame to other people on Britney's team, PLUS running to the media to seem like her personal hero, PLUS having his "friend" expose the conservatorship...I believe we are seeing small moves by the people that are really "team Britney" at the moment. (Not that I don't think Sam has his own agenda, but I digress...)

The judges, Lou, etc, have to know the jig is up. And if its not up soon then it will be unless they will stage some event to justify Britney's restraints. Lou must be fuming right now that literally every major publication on a global level is bringing attention to her, Jamie, and Jodie Montgomery. I don't know guys...last week I had a really dark feeling something bad was going to happen but this week I am feeling a lot more optimistic. I feel that the GP knowing about this will put a giant boot on Loucifer's neck and Judge Brenda Penny better ******* recognize that if she continues to rule in unethical ways it won't look very good on her as a person either. It is becoming blatantly obvious she has (allegedly) looked the other way for years at what is basically legalized crime.

It honestly feels like the tide is turning in our favor. Does anyone else feel this way? At least with a Free Britney RCA Could still make some profit working with her directly if they can convince her to work on a new era. But I feel that Sam becoming more vocal about how ****ed up the situation is...I don't think he would do that without Britney & Lynne's approval. I think that things are going on behind the scenes. And its good to have confirmation that Britney has been sending subliminal messages to us for over a year. A lot of people deny it but the lyrics of the songs she chooses to dance to, the books she highlights, etc are all indicative of someone who is consistent in their messaging. 

Be prepared for joint Sam and Brit interviews though. He sees this as an opportunity to get his name out there for sure. He has now embraced the role of white knight.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct me if I’m wrong but I remember reading that Planet Hollywood wouldn’t allow the residency to happen unless the cship was in place, I also recall reading something similar regarding the other tours while the cship has been in place, maybe the label is stuck between a rock and a hard place, obviously Britney don’t give her all while under these restraints but these companies sponsoring her show don’t trust that she’ll complete the task if free from the cship, so what’s the label to do, if she can’t get a show or possibly be insured unless the cship is in place??

1 minute ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but I remember reading that Planet Hollywood wouldn’t allow the residency to happen unless the cship was in place

I personaly don't care about another LV residency. 5 years were long enough.

Didn't Britney recently switched the agency responsible for tours?

Definitely need to tag @ RCA Records, email & call them. Bombard them with messages telling them we won’t support Britney the artist’s next album until she regains her FULL legal freedom having ALL of her human rights restored. Hit all of them where it hurts. $$$ is the only language they speak so I’m sure they’ll understand when there’s a boycott!! 

5 minutes ago, LetsRoll said:

I hope Britney finds the spark and passion again :crying2:

B10 needs to teach the new girls how to make pop music :tysm:

Also what if Sam is just acting pro #freebritney because he knows the ship is sinking? :chrissy:

We can deal with that later. If we’re able to get Britney out of this c-ship, we’re definitely able to expose Sam if needed :imacoolmom:

2 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but I remember reading that Planet Hollywood wouldn’t allow the residency to happen unless the cship was in place, I also recall reading something similar regarding the other tours while the cship has been in place, maybe the label is stuck between a rock and a hard place, obviously Britney don’t give her all while under these restraints but these companies sponsoring her show don’t trust that she’ll complete the task if free from the cship, so what’s the label to do, if she can’t get a show or possibly be insured unless the cship is in place??

You know, I had the same thought. I posed the same question a week or two back wondering if Britney would be able to be insured for tours or whatnot if she were out of the conservatorship. I think the cancellation of Domination would look especially bad for her. But regardless, at this point with the pandemic I feel they might prefer to let some time pass and see what they can negotiate as far as her contract is concerned. I feel that Britney , if she continues with her career will need to find an amazing legal team that is invested in HER best interest, not that of her handlers. I am sure they would be able to work something out eventually. 

But Britney might also have to take some more personal liability at first to show she is dependable. 

But at this rate RCA have to know the GP is not going to pay to go see an animal in a cage...which is why I think they realize its in their best interest to take a chance on a Free Britney than the lethargic person they've been propping on stage for the past couple of years. They need to provide her with as much support as they can to succeed imo and go above and beyond. But they're RCA...so chances of that are low.

1 minute ago, LetsRoll said:

I personaly don't care about another LV residency. 5 years were long enough.

Didn't Britney recently switched the agency responsible for tours?

I have no clue who her agency is, I was just saying if it’s true that she can’t perform unless she’s in the cship, then the label would have no problem letting the cship continue.

Just now, generation glory said:

Definitely need to tag @ RCA Records, email & call them. Bombard them with messages telling them we won’t support Britney the artist’s next album until she regains her FULL legal freedom having ALL of her human rights restored. Hit all of them where it hurts. $$$ is the only language they speak so I’m sure they’ll understand when there’s a boycott!! 

I agree 100%. 

4 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

You know, I had the same thought. I posed the same question a week or two back wondering if Britney would be able to be insured for tours or whatnot if she were out of the conservatorship. I think the cancellation of Domination would look especially bad for her. But regardless, at this point with the pandemic I feel they might prefer to let some time pass and see what they can negotiate as far as her contract is concerned. I feel that Britney , if she continues with her career will need to find an amazing legal team that is invested in HER best interest, not that of her handlers. I am sure they would be able to work something out eventually. 

But Britney might also have to take some more personal liability at first to show she is dependable. 

But at this rate RCA have to know the GP is not going to pay to go see an animal in a cage...which is why I think they realize its in their best interest to take a chance on a Free Britney than the lethargic person they've been propping on stage for the past couple of years. They need to provide her with as much support as they can to succeed imo and go above and beyond. But they're RCA...so chances of that are low.

Well we still don’t even know what really happened with Domination, if Jamie is the one who pulled the plug, then the blame should go to him not her, from what I saw she looked like she was enjoying herself in those rehearsals.  

As for RCA, I agree,  money talks, so if they know people will boycott, then their best bet is to take a chance on a free Britney.

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I think that was live nation for the circus tour I could be wrong too tho 

Archived