Britney will appear at today's court hearing via video conference

Just now, Itachi said:

i'm so angry right now. are you seriously telling me that Colon and Gretchen can afford a decent internet connection and not Britney?

makeup artist said Sam is supportive of #FreeBritney, is he with Britney today?

i'm telling you yall, this is some real hollywood corrupt **** here. starting to believe they probably ******** her doctor :gunriah:

• Like 1

They had issues connecting to the video confrence because people were trying to “hack into the call”, Jamie & Lynn spoke to the judge. By the time CPS arrived on the call it was too late. We all know who these "hackers" arehow to get away with ****** eye roll GIF by ABC Network

People paid by Team c-ship.

So disgusted. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Itachi said:

i'm so scared for her life right now :crying2:

I am too, and I'm not a dramatic person. It's honestly getting scary; I think someone in her area should seriously call 911 at this point, get them to check on her and hopefully make team con back off a little.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Baronesse said:

I am too, and I'm not a dramatic person. It's honestly getting scary; I think someone in her area should seriously call 911 at this point, get them to check on her and hopefully get team con to back off a little.

I said SEVERAL times that this should be a FBI case already

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

This is worse than 2007 

I’m really worried... she could die... I hope her family don’t allow that 😢 

please pray for Brit... and let’s do something 

I wouldn't say the "die" part, but yes shes fragil.

and i do agree that this is worse than 2007 overall. this woman has no peace in her life.

• Love 1