Britney gets spiritual: "the third eye is the locus of occult power and wisdom"

5 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

Theres no evidence anywhere or ever in history of a third eye. Its basically a belief close to religion when people cant just believe in themselves. They rely upon a false belief. You are being trolled, remeber brit loves a good troll 

It's typically alluding to intuition and discernment.  Religion is not simply for the insecure, but for the understanding.  

40 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

Theres no evidence anywhere or ever in history of a third eye. Its basically a belief close to religion when people cant just believe in themselves. They rely upon a false belief. You are being trolled, remeber brit loves a good troll 

It's symbolic, a third eye actually doesn't exist physically (stream Physical by Dua Lipa). It's a metaphor, an invitation to open ourself to a higher level. Like she said in the french Work Bitxh intro There's more than what we see, than what is seen. (Il y a plus que ce que l'on voit, que ce qui est vu.)

:tiffanycries: i luv her so much i can't :tiffanycries:

4 minutes ago, wehoyon771 said:

It's symbolic, a third eye actually doesn't exist physically (stream Physical by Dua Lipa). It's a metaphor, an invitation to open ourself to a higher level. Like she said in the french Work Bitxh intro There's more than what we see, than what is seen. (Il y a plus que ce que l'on voit, que ce qui est vu.)

:tiffanycries: i luv her so much i can't :tiffanycries:

2 minutes ago, wehoyon771 said:

This is 100% wrong !!! This was a Britney post, it's really anti-christianity ! Lou M Taylor would never approve. Never. See my post above.

I would love to add that Britney's always been a spiritual person (she's Sagittarius) and this post will definitely change how some people see the #FreeBritney movement. In a good way.

Guys stop trying to make this seem weird. This is something we practice during yoga sessions and meditation. It's actually a good thing, you learn a lot about yourself and find peace. 

It has nothing to do with ***** or something like that. 

• Love 8