Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 21]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Hi Exhale!

Usual rules apply but I will be adding one more today just to make things formal - also to make things a little difficult and fun.

• No saving/reserving of slots
  • No changing of entries
  • No repeating of entries you already used in previous days

Good luck! 💛🧡💜

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

IUBIIIIIIIIIIII :queenie:

You slayed me with your entryyy. I've been asking for this song since Soundtrack Day. :gobaby:

Hide contents

So what about your Disney again. :tiffdrink:

I’m glad you like it, iubi. 💕 

The Disney meaning my Anaconda, which it’s hõte ás fuqüe today. :tiffcackle:

• Love 1
Just now, Style. said:

I’m glad you like it, iubi. 💕 

The Disney meaning my Anaconda, which it’s hõte ás fuqüe today.

I loved it, dragul meu. :makeitrain:

Spoiler

And yes I know you meant your Anaconda and that's why I hid it in a spoiler because i'm very, very interested. :tiffdrink:

• Haha 2
35 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Why didn't you go for Atomic Kitten. :queenie:

Omg:cuteidk: I think you have mistaken me for someone else who suggested an Atomic Kitten song on a previous challenge day because I'm not a fan of theirs I only know their songs Whole Again and Tide Is High lol

We did bond over me suggesting S Club 7 once though:)

• Haha 1
44 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

THE WAY I SHOUTED "YES!!!" :meryl:

All Saints are in the house, finally! :barbie:

30 minutes ago, MX3 said:

Omg I love you!! I was hoping someone would pick all saints and you also picked this flawless cover!!! I’m deceased 

YES! All Saints fans unite :werk:

I had to go through all 6 pages to make sure all the legends had been covered, this was the final one :madance:

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Omg I think you have mistaken me for someone else who suggested an Atomic Kitten song on a previous challenge day because I'm not a fan of theirs I only know their songs Whole Again and Tide Is High lol

We did bond over me suggesting S Club 7 once though

Omg I thought it was you because of our S Club 7 and Blue moments. :queenie: How could you not stan Atomic Kitten when you like SC7 and Blue? They like go together. :idkney:

Im debating between my faves PCD and Destiny's Child. But Im seeing my PCD are having a good representation so I'm gonna go with DC

They have bops for days. So it was kind of a hard pick. But this song literally got me Jumpin' Jumpin' everytime I hear it. Its hella fun :

• Love 7