Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 21]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Hi Exhale!

Usual rules apply but I will be adding one more today just to make things formal - also to make things a little difficult and fun.

• No saving/reserving of slots
  • No changing of entries
  • No repeating of entries you already used in previous days

Good luck! 💛🧡💜

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Omg I thought it was you because of our S Club 7 and Blue moments. :queenie: How could you not stan Atomic Kitten when you like SC7 and Blue? They like go together. :idkney:

Haha I've just never taken time to listen to their discography tbh, I'll check them out ok:bwink:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BabyBabyBay said:

The Bangles were a girl group?! I only remember Eternal Flame and that's because it was covered by our Lord and saviour Atomic Kitten

PERIOD! Atomic Kitten's version is so much better and not the album version but the single version. That's the one. OMG my little self doing the dance. Good times. :makeitrain:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, zenden said:

I knew it is going to be girls group today. And i thought i am gonna go with sugababes but i changed my mind. PCD is iconic

I changed my mind again. Please don't get mad it is not buttons

Why u no listen?! :drag:

Jk, Don't Cha slays :duadance:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Haha I've just never taken time to listen to their discography tbh, I'll check them out ok

Well. I think it's better you just get into their singles. :mattafact: Their Greatest Hits album is like almost complete. It only lacks the irrelevant singles. So that's a good place to start. And i'm very picky with hits albums because I like when it's complete. And that one is solid. :mhm:

• Love 1

Good evening (it's evening here atm) beautiful exhalers and those who don't identify as that! :barbie: Since my faves are taken, moreover, it would be useless to post them again. :chrissy: I made a decision to broader your prespectives, playlists and whatsoever. 

Those Aussie ladies are so underrated that many don't even know about this bop. Don't make me start about Untouched, 4ever, Take Me On The Floor or On Your Side  :imacat:  Honorable mention: Touch by Little Mix (such a bop :lizzie:)

• Love 1
Just now, Groundbreaking said:

4ever is a bop, while In My Blood is the bop. You know 4ever or are you just being polite by starting a convo?

Well, i'm not a basic bich and we have television and cable and I watch TRL when I was a teen and 4ever was a hit there. :mattafact:

• Haha 2