Caitlyn Jenner Could Be Vice President

:gloria: Oh Lord :gloria:

Caitlyn Jenner says she'd like to align herself to become Vice President in the miraculous event that Kanye West wins.

"I texted [Kanye West] and said "can I be your [Vice President]," she said.

When asked if she was serious, Cait said: "We’ll see! What a combination!

Thoughts? caitlyn.jpg.9248a5bb7c68655e81a1022ab980af2e.jpg

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I live here :hideous:

Pray for us Ju7fzIN.gif

Can y’all pray for Turkey in return?  :cheese: Cuz apparently our president wants us to be the first country banning Netflix because there are gays in it. :jl:  I don’t want to watch straight and boring soap operas with cliches and weird traditions for my whole life:sobbing:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, 10pm24 said:

Can y’all pray for Turkey in return?  :cheese: Cuz apparently our president wants us to be the first country banning Netflix because there are gays in it. :jl:  I don’t want to watch straight and boring soap operas with cliches and weird traditions for my whole life:sobbing:

We’ll pray for you Ju7fzIN.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Well......... After that Trump of a thing , nothing Surprises me anymore, so I can't really act shocked or surprised...... :rihannayas:

I've seen it all ..... I'm actually sad for the liberal and intelligent human beings that live in America , that is no joke . It's tragic Kim Kardashian Reality Tv GIF.  

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Well......... After that Trump of a thing , nothing Surprises me anymore, so I can't really act shocked or surprised...... :rihannayas:

I've seen it all ..... I'm actually sad for the liberal and intelligent human beings that live in America , that is no joke . It's tragic Kim Kardashian Reality Tv GIFKim Kardashian Reality Tv GIF 

Trump being elected basically made everyone think they can be president. :dead:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block