Apparently Britney was DRUGGED NYE 2006!

monalisaney81
Message added by Jordan Miller

Serious allegations based off of hearsay. 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Barajas said:

I believe she tried different stuff during 2004 - 2008 so.. whatever :brityes: she would not be the first or the last person to experiment with *****.
I hope she was not forced to take or do anything she didn´t wanted though. 

lol, did you read the thread??

Hope it's not true.. I'm kind of sure that it's a fake

And in that time there were a lot of rumors - I mean there were a lot of rumors from 99 but that time 99.9% was false info about Brit.. Britney always was saying not to believe that kind of things/press/media so I think it's that kind of story (I remember on National TV  was news about Britney that she draw on her head 666 and then tried to kill herself )

1 minute ago, NewDisplayName said:

And in that time there were a lot of rumors - I mean there were a lot of rumors from 99 but that time 99.9% was false info about Brit.. Britney always was saying not to believe that kind of things/press/media so I think it's that kind of story (I remember on National TV  was news about Britney that she draw on her head 666 and then tried to kill herself )

Don’t you think its fishy the story that went around the press claiming she was sleepy during the party and thats why she fell and passed out? C’mon now.

4 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

OMG.. I remember that rumor.  

1 minute ago, MANDIXMX said:

Don’t you think its fishy the story that went around the press claiming she was sleepy during the party and thats why she fell and passed out? C’mon now.

I don't think that she passed out that night and all the crazy stories.. 

I believe that she was controlled >> she tried to rebel and do things on her own >> they made crazy stuff about her to look her crazy/unstable/vulnerable >> world believed it >> and  now she is more controlled then ever..

+ I don't believe she was addicted to alcohol or ***** (there were made test several times, results was in net and doctors didn't find out anything in her blood after world claimed she was an addict and took her children away from her)

p.s. even her father (and mother) are using and busing Britney - they might think she needs that in someway (i don;t know tbh) but I don;t think they would let people like that go away.. that's insane 

9 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

7 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

This is true, normal people have commented on this and I even remember several video comments on YouTube.But I did not expect this person to be when I discovered the person they were referring to, I was disappointed, pure trash.

13 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

the story went from 'she drank so much she collapsed' to 'she fell asleep' (the latter the one version larry helped spread). So...

4 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

I believe that she was controlled >> she tried to rebel and do things on her own >> they made crazy stuff about her to look her crazy/unstable/vulnerable >> world believed it >> and  now she is more controlled then ever..

+ I don't believe she was addicted to alcohol or ***** (there were made test several times, results was in net and doctors didn't find out anything in her blood after world claimed she was an addict and took her children away from her)

p.s. even her father (and mother) are using and busing Britney - they might think she needs that in someway (i don;t know tbh) but I don;t think they would let people like that go away.. that's insane 

This story is true!.

3 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Girl denying everything is not helping Britney. **** like this COULD happen, its not far fetched. While we are speculating over whether it happened or not, don’t be so quick to say it was a lie, you weren’t there.

EdFEowHUwAEjXfg?format=jpg&name=900x900

EdFEhd2UYAA3Qh8?format=jpg&name=900x900

Archived