Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 16]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Hi Exhalers!

So for those who don't drive. You can pick a song you love listening to on your daily commute. That song you love listening to while in the bus and looking out the window. That kinda song.

Good luck! πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’œ

Just now, BabyBabyBay said:

I drove to Starbucks on my birthday to this song and I've loved it ever since.

It was sunny and a motorway drive in the middle of lockdown, one of my favourite drives to this very day.

I love Harry! Β I’m wicked bummed that his concert next month was postponed until October of 2021. Β :imacat:

Hopefully he’ll have some new music outΒ by then and perform that too. Β :jumpney:

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I love Harry! Β I’m wicked bummed that his concert next month was postponed until October of 2021. Β :imacat:

Hopefully he’ll have some new music outΒ by then and perform that too. Β :jumpney:

I admittedly prefer Niall over Harry, but I'm really impressed with his new album. He's definitely proving himself to be the strongest member, I just hope his next body of work can match this oneΒ :mhm:

• Love 2