These alleged screen shots of "daddy" Armie Hammer sliding into a fan's DMs are NSFL

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

None of this crying. You are the Witcher. :lessons:

Witchers also have feelings.:lessons: If you want me to be a cold-blooded d0uchebag., well, I can be one. :lessons:

Lie down you naughty maneater and let me show you what Bruxas are actually afraid of. :lessons: No it's not my silver sword. :lessons:

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Witchers also have feelings. If you want me to be a cold-blooded d0uchebag., well, I can be one. 

Lie down you naughty maneater and let me show you what Bruxas are actually afraid of. No it's not my silver sword. 

Aww, of course I know you have feelings, Geralt. :hugs: That's why I'm very sensitive in not hurting you. :bigkiss: I know that despite the strong exterior, you are a softboi inside. :makeitrain:

Give it to me, Witcher. :barbie:

Spoiler

Sorry I disappeared. I had to do Day 16. :tiffdrink:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Aww, of course I know you have feelings, Geralt. :hugs: That's why I'm very sensitive in not hurting you. :bigkiss: I know that despite the strong exterior, you are a softboi inside. :makeitrain:

Give it to me, Witcher. :barbie:

Hide contents

Sorry I disappeared. I had to do Day 16. :tiffdrink:

Don't worry, I had to discuss the legalities with my lawyer regarding my affair with @Towelney :walkin: Apparently, someone's decided to take advantage of the situation. :chrissy:

Well, just watch out as the SOFT easily gets HARD, my pony. :riri:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Don't worry, I had to discuss the legalities with my lawyer regarding my affair with @Towelney  Apparently, someone's decided to take advantage of the situation. 

Well, just watch out as the SOFT easily gets HARD, my pony. 

Wait, what. Take advantage of the situation? Who? :idkney: and I haven't sued you yet for concubinage so what's the matter. :mattafact:

Oh stop teasing me, Geralt. :makeitrain:

• Haha 2
Just now, Roxxy said:

Wait, what. Take advantage of the situation? Who? :idkney: and I haven't sued you yet for concubinage so what's the matter. :mattafact:

Oh stop teasing me, Geralt. :makeitrain:

As you know, @Towelney had decided to keep his age a secret so I had no idea what was going on until a few days ago when he also admitted to being a twink-le little star, so of course I broke up with him and now he's decided to press charges for a very large sum against me. :imacat:The audacity.:didilie: 

R79n.gif I'll do whatever I want 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

As you know, @Towelney had decided to keep his age a secret so I had no idea what was going on until a few days ago when he also admitted to being a twink-le little star, so of course I broke up with him and now he's decided to press charges for a very large sum against me. :imacat:The audacity.:didilie: 

R79n.gif I'll do whatever I want 

I never kept my age secret. :holduplisten: 

And y’all are just pressed because I’m looking like:

victoria monet monopoly GIF by Ariana Grande

While y’all look like:

old people dancing GIF

:mcwave:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

As you know, @Towelney had decided to keep his age a secret so I had no idea what was going on until a few days ago when he also admitted to being a twink-le little star, so of course I broke up with him and now he's decided to press charges for a very large sum against me. The audacity. 

I'll do whatever I want 

I did warn you. :tired: I remember specifically saying... and i quote. Literally.

No jail time with me. :hiii:

And i'll pay for all the fees and damages and whatever. :chrissy:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block