These alleged screen shots of "daddy" Armie Hammer sliding into a fan's DMs are NSFL

• Leader

Armie Hammer is accused of cheating on his wife with a fan. It's worth mentioning news of him and his wife getting a divorce broke in the last 24 hours. He's also been spotted without his wedding ring on. 

Alleged leaked screen shots he sent paint a pretty scandalous picture of Armie, who's apparently interested in rough play and B D $ M. :deserves:

Armie saying Kitten :comingthru:

Armie calling himself daddy :demi:

Armie saying plug in :blast:

Check these out. Again, they're unconfirmed, but the selfie is pretty sus. Thoughts, Exhale? :firega:

Ec-3S6mXgAEE7oc?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ec-3FDvWsAI5Q4w?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ec-1HDTUwAAmCU5?format=jpg&name=small

armie.jpg.a85a45fe5a21a6624592ed383ddd4f88.jpgEc-1HD8UEAAdatW?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Love 1

The translation from Russian:

2nd screenshot: "It's a very long story. If you wonder why I'm leaking it - I've got a straight-out animus toward Liz [his ex(?)-wife] because of a couple of messages - because, back in the day, Armie was the one who'd texted first, yet I'm the guilty one",

4th: "Basically, it all started in 2017"

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block