Joseph Kahn Tweets About Britney Spears

8 hours ago, Trentals said:

I want Joseph and Britney to do a “Out of the Woods” type video one day. That’s probably one of my all time favourite non Britney music videos. 
I love that pretty much everyone who works with Britney only has nice things to say about her (not so much her team)

Amazing video:meryell:

But I have to say Britney needs her Wildest Dreams, my personal fav video from Taylor:gimmemoar:

• Super Mods
18 hours ago, Style. said:

That’s because everyone and their mothers knows Britney gave birth to the following careers: Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus and DeleteItFat. :tiffcackle:
In.That.OderT. :tiffcackle:

I wish the folks at Gagadaily can accept this fact. They completely erased her from pop history and think The Fame influenced the sound of that time instead of Blackout. The audacity that Britney constantly gets disrespected...I can't wait till she's free and expose the horrid things she went through just to make the haters feel extra bad about themselves or suddenly turn 180 and suck her toe :yesokay:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

In all seriousness this was her best music video director. He always respected her vision and would let her play around with her concepts. He’s always respected her as an artist and has never bashed her and has always supported her. Here’s hoping they work together again and he can shoot an entire era of music videos for her especially after all of this bull**** with the conservatorship. I bet those 2 would come up with some sick amazing concepts!!!