Britney's Vault leaks many UHQ pictures and outtakes!

bitbitboi

How come this isn't talked about here? There's a Britney Instagram fan account (among so many, and all amazing! they might even stop me from lurking hot guys accounts that's all I'm saying) called "Britney's Vault", which started (buying, I think? and) leaking many UHQ pictures and outtakes from many Britney photoshoots! You seriously cannot miss this. All download links have been shared in this Google Doc: Touch Of My Han---I mean CLICK OF MY MOUSE / TAP OF MY FINGER

We've gotten many "new" pictures lately but I think this is where most of them are coming from. I haven't checked them all out though.

PS: I'm just letting you guys know of this, I've no idea who is behind each account or who leaks things first or if you or your grandma have already seen one of these pictures. If you haven't seen them (like me), then great! Enjoy!! :D

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/11/2020 at 9:21 PM, jennyj said:

Cuz it's a private profile, and no one wants to download some sketchy links?

Maybe post them in here.. then we be talking lol.

A private profile? You mean on Instagram? I didn't know that... I guess I started following it when it was public. They post many pictures on there, they are amazing (all Britney fans accounts are doing a great job though, it's a feast to scroll through them!)

On 7/11/2020 at 4:47 PM, bitbitboi said:

How come this isn't talked about here? There's a Britney Instagram fan account (among so many, and all amazing! they might even stop me from lurking hot guys accounts that's all I'm saying) called "Britney's Vault", which started (buying, I think? and) leaking many UHQ pictures and outtakes from many Britney photoshoots! You seriously cannot miss this. All download links have been shared in this Google Doc: Touch Of My Han---I mean CLICK OF MY MOUSE / TAP OF MY FINGER

We've gotten many "new" pictures lately but I think this is where most of them are coming from. I haven't checked them all out though.

PS: I'm just letting you guys know of this, I've no idea who is behind each account or who leaks things first or if you or your grandma have already seen one of these pictures. If you haven't seen them (like me), then great! Enjoy!! :D

Link doesn't work?comedy central wtf GIF

On 7/12/2020 at 2:21 AM, jennyj said:

Cuz it's a private profile, and no one wants to download some sketchy links?

Maybe post them in here.. then we be talking lol.

Exhalers are so stubborn:ugh:

Here’s a photo from their feed when They first started leaking. There’s like tons of photoshoots in UHQ, including old and new ones. It’s so good quality you can see britneys pubes

https://imgshare.io/image/7f46119e-8163-4116-a799-960647213eff.Nl9BkF

24 minutes ago, Mrlibs said:

Here’s a photo from their feed when They first started leaking. There’s like tons of photoshoots in UHQ, including old and new ones. It’s so good quality you can see britneys pubes

https://imgshare.io/image/7f46119e-8163-4116-a799-960647213eff.Nl9BkF

Did they posted some outtakes from the Q Ellen Von Unwerth or 2013 Shape mag photoshoots? If yes, can you post them here please?

4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

all Britney fans accounts are doing a great job though, it's a feast to scroll through them!

I had a Britney fan account as well, with about 3k followers. I made a few #freeBritney posts and it got deleted about a month ago. :(

ugh the link to the Drive folder was working a few days/hours ago BEFORE YOU ALL SLEPT ON IT. He's putting it on for some time and then taking it down, and then updating it with new links, and so on. But I don't know for how long he'll be sharing these pictures. He could share the pics without taking the links down but he's obviously doing it for attention :nochillbrit:

12 hours ago, Mario said:

Link doesn't work?comedy central wtf GIF

OK first of all HI MARIO! It's Nico (b itch!). You already forgot about me omg :crying1:

10 hours ago, Mrlibs said:

Yes, they are. I thought that if I didn't share embedded pictures in here no one would reply or care about this, and it turned out to be true.

9 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Did they posted some outtakes from the Q Ellen Von Unwerth or 2013 Shape mag photoshoots? If yes, can you post them here please?

Yes.

9 hours ago, kasavas said:

I had a Britney fan account as well, with about 3k followers. I made a few #freeBritney posts and it got deleted about a month ago. :(

oooohh I'm so sorry about that!! Was it deleted because of those Free Britney posts? For real?! 0.0
How was it called?

5 hours ago, BritneyItaly said:

Here you can find all the photos and even more: 

Britney-online.net

Sorry but I can't share the direct link

at the top there is the latest arrivals section and you will see them all the photos.

britney spears kiss GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Thank you! But I still believe the pictures that this Instagram account was/is posting are his own (he says he bought them). I'm sure all Britney fansites already have them though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived