Britney reached 25 million followers on Instagram

6 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Not only Ariana and Billie, but Taylor is still more popular and sells more than Beyoncé even tho she isnt as popular as she was during 1989 and reputation eras. 

I remember that they talked so much **** about Gaga when a star is born became succesful. They joked bc Gaga didnt win as an actress and talked as if it was a fact Beyoncé would also win for best song for lion king the following year. They also talked like It was guaranteed lion king soundtracks and the sinlge would be hits as well. Then the two soundtracks flopped, same with the song, Beyonce didnt even was nominated for the Oscars and they couldnt accept that only them thought her song was better than Shallow, would win everything and break records :tifflmao: they are ******* delusional acting like her music is so superior and the majority of people like everything she releases

Then there was that rumour she would do the next 007 song so they were already talking that she would win next year but in reality was Billie who did the song lol

they talked so much **** about her, they were really pressed as if Billie stolen smt from Beyonce. Actually they were already pressed when she won AOTY at the grammys at only 18, smt Beyonce never managed to win and they talk **** about Adele till this day bc she won over Beyoncé a couple of years ago :oprah:

They dont accept that not everyone has to lick her ***, she doesnt have to win every ******* award she is nominated for and they are really delusional acting as if Beyoncé is the biggest star on earth lol they dont even accept that there are females who sell more than her, that have more succesful tours, that win more money, that have more hit songs and so on. Her fans think no one deserves anything, only her. They are only feminists when it comes to Beyoncé, love to attack every other female who outshines her in smt. 

I had to send 15 points because you spilled the WHOLE tea right there :katybelt: 

7 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I remember that they talked so much **** about Gaga when a star is born became succesful. They joked bc Gaga didnt win as an actress and talked as if it was a fact Beyoncé would also win for best song for lion king the following year. They also talked like It was guaranteed lion king soundtracks and the sinlge would be hits as well. Then the two soundtracks flopped, same with the song, Beyonce didnt even was nominated for the Oscars and they couldnt accept that only them thought her song was better than Shallow, would win everything and break records :tifflmao: they are ******* delusional acting like her music is so superior and the majority of people like everything she releases

OMG yes! I remember stan Twitter, were they NASTY! I wish I could see their face expressions when The soundtrack only sold 1k in its first week in Billboard, and 949 sales . Even GLORY didn’t flop that hard :billiebarf: The hype for Beyoncé was so much, that in the end Oscar nominations didn’t come for Bey :hahaha: But instead, Gaga was nominated and WON the Oscar for a category, it was hilarious :katyclown:  The soundtracks commercial underperformance (to even say the soundtrack flopped is understatement :orangu:) was such a let-down and disappointment to the 1994 classic, which was even the BEST-SELLING album of 1994. But guess what? The beyhive NEVER mentions everything is love and the gift :cheese:  They must’ve been so embarrassed that Gaga is more relevant than Bey is now :surejan:

13 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Then there was that rumour she would do the next 007 song so they were already talking that she would win next year but in reality was Billie who did the song lol

OMG this actually happened :OMGney:

The Beyhive must’ve lost their **** when they found out Billie was coming for James Bond :gagasmile:

14 minutes ago, Bundy said:

they talked so much **** about her, they were really pressed as if Billie stolen smt from Beyonce. Actually they were already pressed when she won AOTY at the grammys at only 18, smt Beyonce never managed to win

Right!? The beyhive was so rude and mean to poor Billie. They must’ve been SO pissed the soundtrack didn’t win as much Grammys as Billie did :kellyfall: I mean, Billie Eilish had the best-selling album of 2019.

17 minutes ago, Bundy said:

they are really delusional acting as if Beyoncé is the biggest star on earth lol they dont even accept that there are females who sell more than her, that have more succesful tours, that win more money, that have more hit songs and so on. Her fans think no one deserves anything, only her. They are only feminists when it comes to Beyoncé, love to attack every other female who outshines her in smt. 

This! The beyhive is so desperate and try-hard, like they cannot except Beyoncé has sold 160 million records. Beyoncé is not even in the top-10 best-selling female artist let alone top 3 :gloria: Once, I saw this post by this desperate beehive saying that Beyoncé has sold 560 million records :umomg: then I read the sources and found out that they literally took everything, they took CSPC, TEA, Streams, Single sales even Youtube views (=sales) to her singles and albums :queenie:  If you took every other female artist like a Britney and Gaga, and add their CSPC, TEA, Streams, Single sales and Youtube views sales, They would outsell Beyoncé in a moment. Britney with CSPC and TEA already sold 375 million albums, so imagine when the single sales come in how much Britney would outsell her. Heck, Madonna would not even be in the 500 million lane, she would have sold 800 million records with all of that confirmed. 
Who cares if Beyoncé has 23 Grammys lol :receipts2: We literally are having a trending featured thread on exhale talking about how the Grammys are pointless :ehidk: It always seems like the vocal factor and multiple Grammy wins are the only excuse her fans can give.

Also....does Beyoncé NOT have a Hollywood star walk of fame :clown: 

• Love 1