Britney reached 25 million followers on Instagram

20 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s happening. My sister told me she started following her today and went down to 2015 getting lost in her posts. She also told me something is off about her so being the true Britney stan I linked her to everything and she’s disgusted. My sister is true GP and is a fan of her music whenever I send it to her, but hasn’t checked for her in a long, long time. It’s only a matter of time before they all get exposed :lemmetellu:

I did the same with my brother, i sent him all the links and he was horrified that no one did anyting to help her...

• Love 2
1 minute ago, icarusfalls said:

So embarrassed by those of you who are wishing she would post more "normal" things. She is not Selena, Ariana, Beyonce, she will not post curated images to maintain an image that was so publicly taken away from her.  She was devoured by an industry centred around looks and hot bodies and then SPAT out. Let the woman post whatever the f she wants. And those of you who are saying "she's not okay", "why is she posting this" - "she doesn't look good" - try looking at yourself. Posting derogatory comments about a woman you don't know is a much uglier look. You can support Britney without trying to 'fix' her. F y'all

you’re hot and smart omg

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, icarusfalls said:

So embarrassed by those of you who are wishing she would post more "normal" things. She is not Selena, Ariana, Beyonce, she will not post curated images to maintain an image that was so publicly taken away from her.  She was devoured by an industry centred around looks and hot bodies and then SPAT out. Let the woman post whatever the f she wants. And those of you who are saying "she's not okay", "why is she posting this" - "she doesn't look good" - try looking at yourself. Posting derogatory comments about a woman you don't know is a much uglier look. You can support Britney without trying to 'fix' her. F y'all

Period. Hi handsome! :barbie:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
59 minutes ago, icarusfalls said:

I am not saying that her insta have to be perfect  and predictable like example (Beyonce)  

But SHE is FREAKING BRITNEY SPEARS ... 

As much as I love that she is not like other celebs,  IMAGE is very important in the music industry

In today's world 

image = social media

30 minutes ago, Eda said:

I am not saying that her insta have to be perfect  and predictable like example (Beyonce)  

But SHE is FREAKING BRITNEY SPEARS ... 

As much as I love that she is not like other celebs,  IMAGE is very important in the music industry

In today's world 

image = social media

Yep. And that’s precisely what’s wrong with the world...

• Like 1

I love that she's no Kardashian, Selena or Ariana. They're so superficial. I like them, but I'm not interested in their content per se. It's too plastic.

Britney, on the other hand... Love that she carved her own niche. Like Madonna and Cher did. Just by being themselves.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/13/2020 at 8:11 AM, icarusfalls said:

Off topic, but your cute :kylie:

hey :riri: