Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 6]

Roxxy

FB_IMG_1594042933716.thumb.jpg.def6f6629a6821631dc13652bd5f9a2a.jpg

Hi Exhale! :imacat:

So yesterday was a gloomy day in this series. It was bittersweet reading your stories. :crying1: It made me sad but I also appreciate that you opened your hearts and shared your stories. I feel like I'm more connected with all of you now. :hugs: and that to me is the most precious thing.  It's not discovering new songs but connecting with you guys. :crying4:

But don't worry! Today will be a happy one! :barbie:

And about yesterday's compilation, believe me when I say this is the best one so far. It helps if you know some of the stories behind the songs cause it gives depth, like another layer to it. 💛🧡💜

Like @iAlwaysSingLive 's entry. I'm already super familiar with the song he chose but when it played and as I was listening to the lyrics, I was like :blast: cause I felt his sadness, I felt his pain or whatever. I felt him through the song. It was like this was him telling his story.  :crying3:

This exercise is really good for getting to know each other and I look forward to hearing more of your stories! :bigkiss:

A song that reminds you of someone / something you'd rather forget

So let's start!

DAY 6: A song that makes you want to dance.

*** ONE SONG PER EXHALER.

*** You may use a song already posted by your fellow Exhaler. 

TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
Roxxy

• Love 7
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic