Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 6]

Roxxy

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Have you listened to the slowed version?

That song always turns me into a h0e :goat:

No I havent actually.

I just heard it right now and its good (although for some reason, I thought it was an acoustic/piano version lol)

Its amazing how good this song even slowed down, that shows that its of quality :bwink:

• Love 2
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Mods

@Roxxyhow will I ever forgive you for forgetting to put my song on thay playlist?:wontcry: breaks my heart that you would make exhalers listen to a song called Sere Nere over Wolves by Selena :orangu: 

Anyway, a song that makes me dance no matter what and where:

Just now, BUWYGF said:

@Roxxyhow will I ever forgive you for forgetting to put my song on thay playlist? breaks my heart that you would make exhalers listen to a song called Sere Nere over Wolves by Selena  

Wait was was your song that I missed? :omggg:

And about Sere Nere, I don't make Exhalers listen to anything other than my one entry - and that song wasn't mine. I include all entries on the compilation and Sere Nere was one of them. :barbie:

• Super Mods
Just now, Roxxy said:

Wait was was your song that I missed? :omggg:

And about Sere Nere, I don't make Exhalers listen to anything other than my one entry - and that song wasn't mine. I include all entries on the compilation and Sere Nere was one of them. :barbie:

I know i was just joking sweetie lol. It's fine I really don't mind:demi: just don't forget to include the masterpiece that is 3 :ari:

• Love 1
Just now, BUWYGF said:

I know i was just joking sweetie lol. It's fine I really don't mind just don't forget to include the masterpiece that is 3 

Oh ok. I thought I missed an entry cause I would never want to make anyone feel left out. :makeitrain:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Oh ok. I thought I missed an entry cause I would never want to make anyone feel left out. :makeitrain:

No I mean you did miss my entry but im joking about that song :orangu:but like i said, i really dont mind that you missed it, it happens no worries :mhmnod:

Just now, BUWYGF said:

No I mean you did miss my entry but im joking about that song but like i said, i really dont mind that you missed it, it happens no worries 

Oh my god. :omggg:

What was your entry and what day? Yesterday? Nvm i'll just check. I'm sorry. :orangu:

11 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Those two boys you talked to better have been extra crispy hot 

I'm so sorry I was playing with my menses that I didn't notice your entry was squeezed right at the bottom of the page, I missed it. :queenie:

I thought the last entry was like 5 pages ago or something. Really sorry. :sobbing:

Taste tho. Thanks for liking my song. :barbie:

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I'm so sorry I was playing with my menses that I didn't notice your entry was squeezed right at the bottom of the page, I missed it. :queenie:

I thought the last entry was like 5 pages ago or something. Really sorry. :sobbing:

Taste tho. Thanks for liking my song. :barbie:

About a Girl used to be MY JAM. Omg I will never forget how I was 16 back then and my family got a brand new tv and surround sound system and I was alone at home and danced to the song like a hor*y little sl*t I am because I was alone. The sound was so high I didn't hear my dad came back home from work and literally caught me dancing like Britney in slave 4 you :orangu: It was the worst embarrassment I've ever felt because I was nowhere near fit and hot like slaveney :makeitrain: I was a chubster who tried dancing seductively to Sugababes, I bet it was hilarious to him :gloria: 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

About a Girl used to be MY JAM. Omg I will never forget how I was 16 back then and my family got a brand new tv and surround sound system and I was alone at home and danced to the song like a hor*y little sl*t I am because I was alone. The sound was so high I didn't hear my dad came back home from work and literally caught me dancing like Britney in slave 4 you It was the worst embarrassment I've ever felt because I was nowhere near fit and hot like slaveney  I was a chubster who tried dancing seductively to Sugababes, I bet it was hilarious to him  

So you came out very early? :idkney: That's great to hear. :comingthru:

• Super Mods
Just now, Roxxy said:

So you came out very early? :idkney: That's great to hear. :comingthru:

I came out to my mum when I was like 12, she was fine with it because she always knew in a way. I mean I worshiped Britney like a God, knew all her choreographies, and was quite a feminine boy overall. I grew out of it but yeah lol. She did think I was too young to know at age 12 but it was obvious from that point on.

My dad on the other hand wasn't always ok with it. He would get mad at my mum for letting me put a scarf on my head while she blowed my face with a hair dryer while im singing my heart will go on by Celine Dion :orangu: He came to terms when I was about 20-21 and now they both want to know when I will give them grandkids and a son in law but they don't realize im a damaged gay who can't fall in love :gloria: 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

my mum for letting me put a scarf on my head while she blowed my face with a hair dryer while im singing my heart will go on by Celine Dion

Your mum sounds fire. :britlol: Hi mum :hiii:

Happy to know dad is finally on board. And how cute that they're pressuring you to get married and have kids already. :makeitrain: it's a good problem to have. :hugs:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Roxxy said:

Your mum sounds fire. :britlol: Hi mum :hiii:

Happy to know dad is finally on board. And how cute that they're pressuring you to get married and have kids already. :makeitrain: it's a good problem to have. :hugs:

My mum is an eternal queen I swear, I would die for that woman. We often go to drag nights together and we listen to the local drag queens perform to her fave 80s tunes (she used to love madonna, toni braxton and cindy lauper) and she always goes and hugs them because she knows their parents disowned them. Needless to say shes one of the fave ppl in the local drag community. Reminds me of that movie prayers for Bobby :mhm: 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

My mum is an eternal queen I swear, I would die for that woman. We often go to drag nights together and we listen to the local drag queens perform to her fave 80s tunes (she used to love madonna, toni braxton and cindy lauper) and she always goes and hugs them because she knows their parents disowned them. Needless to say shes one of the fave ppl in the local drag community. Reminds me of that movie prayers for Bobby 

:omggg:

so do you two watch Drag Race? :barbie:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

:omggg:

so do you two watch Drag Race? :barbie:

we do :queenriri: Although I live in the capital and shes in my hometown, she often visits and so do I and we just binge Rupaul's and make healthy smoothies (jk we put baileys in it lmfao)

• Love 1