Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 6]

Roxxy

1 minute ago, BUWYGF said:

we do Although I live in the capital and shes in my hometown, she often visits and so do I and we just binge Rupaul's and make healthy smoothies (jk we put baileys in it lmfao)

Yassm Baileys. :makeitrain:

So have you two seen last week's episode of AS5? What are your thoughts. I believe Alexis btw. :idkney:

• Love 1
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Yassm Baileys. :makeitrain:

So have you two seen last week's episode of AS5? What are your thoughts. I believe Alexis btw. :idkney:

My mum loved Alexis ever since one of the first seasons she started competing (Was it season 3, I can't recall). She loves her and believes she's very genuine and kind hearted :mhm: she loves her clothes too. I mostly like fish, I know it's basic but there's something so androgynous about them that fascinates me, so I love Blair St. Clair, and Jujube (jujube a bit more) gorgeous kweens:clicktina:

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

My mum loved Alexis ever since one of the first seasons she started competing (Was it season 3, I can't recall). She loves her and believes she's very genuine and kind hearted she loves her clothes too. I mostly like fish, I know it's basic but there's something so androgynous about them that fascinates me, so I love Blair St. Clair, and Jujube (jujube a bit more) gorgeous kweens

Yaaasss. I love Alexis too. She's my favorite among the S3 boogers. I also like her right now on AS5. Mummy and I are gonna get along. :chrissy: But I am #TeamShea all the way. She and Trinity were my S9 faves and they both lost the finale lipsyncs. :embarrassney:

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Yaaasss. I love Alexis too. She's my favorite among the S3 boogers. I also like her right now on AS5. Mummy and I are gonna get along. :chrissy: But I am #TeamShea all the way. She and Trinity were my S9 faves and they both lost the finale lipsyncs. :embarrassney:

You have an official invitation to join us for some Rupaul's and bailey smoothies, we'll be expecting you :lizzie:

• Love 1