Rudest / Nicest Celebrities

So, I was browsing r/popheads like I always do and this one thread caught my eye. Basically, it's about sharing experiences and stories of the rudest / nicest celebrities people have met. Needless to say, the replies were very interesting - some mentions shocked me, whereas others made complete sense. Here are some of the comments (they seem pretty legit to me, but who knows):

Capture.png

The story itself seems credible. Dua Lipa is a humble legend, wbk. :reductive: As for everything else, take it with a grain of salt, of course. If there's any truth to this, not surprised about Demi. :queenflopga: Your fave Camila makes an appearance, @OnlyFacts:cheese:

This next one seems a lot more credible:

Capture.png

Dua Lipa being a humble legend once again. :oprah: Demi Lovato making the list of rude celebrities for the second time in a row. :cackling: Also, Lea Michele. Is anyone surprised? :rupaulslap: @Style., your fave got exposed. No one's surprised, though. :bang: Glad Iggy makes an appearance among the nice celebrities. She has always given me a good vibe. She seems like a genuinely sweet person. :bigkiss: What about Gaga, though? :crying1:FB_IMG_1594039317134.thumb.jpg.35c73a23269d66dd75283f8909bcea5a.jpg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
  • Love 3
  • Haha 4

I screamed reading "Nicki Minaj (the devil herself..." :gloriascary:

I'm so happy to see my husbands Joe Jonas and Liam Payne on the good list. :barbie:

#StreamLP1 #JusticeForLP1 #JusticeForLiamPayne #WeAreSorryLiam #PoorLiam

and omg like why am I on the "on the fence" like i swear im not im just a mess sometimes im stupid love you sorry :ari:

• Haha 6
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I screamed reading "Nicki Minaj (the devil herself..." :gloriascary:

I'm so happy to see my husbands Joe Jonas and Liam Payne on the good list. :barbie:

#StreamLP1 #JusticeForLP1 #JusticeForLiamPayne #WeAreSorryLiam #PoorLiam

and omg like why am I on the "on the fence" like i swear im not im just a mess sometimes im stupid love you sorry :ari:

Liam is such a daddy. He can take away all of my rights 

roman reigns flirting GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

I know from an insider They said Madonna,  is honestly seems to be rude or standoffish, But this comes from a woman who's basically didn't come from a loving home, Family said she was, But If Madonna had her way Joan the evil stepmon wouldn't be in the picture.

But all has said, once you earn her trust and respect she is nice to you. But this is a grueling process as it's all about loyalty, 

This is a woman who does the math and divides everybody's portion of a restaurant bil, even Lourdes once she had her own bank account had to start paying her share when going out to eat with mom. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I'll just leave this here for all the new fans who aren't familiar with Martagate. :reductive: #JusticeForMarta :cheese:

Do we believe her though? I feel like if it was as bad as she said then her friends would’ve left with her instead of staying. I bet she didn’t have a ticket and got kicked out. I call BS on this one tbh. I may be in the minority. Is Marta on exhale? Show us your ticket Marta. I do believe the stories about the terrible meet and greets, but this one is fishy to me

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Do we believe her though? I feel like if it was as bad as she said then her friends would’ve left with her instead of staying. I bet she didn’t have a ticket and got kicked out. I call BS on this one tbh. I may be in the minority. Is Marta on exhale? Show us your ticket Marta. I do believe the stories about the terrible meet and greets, but this one is fishy to me

That makes sense. You could most definitely be right, but she seems genuinely distressed and shaken in the video, tbh, so who knows. :idkney:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

You can see she's holding one of the merch posters, i know because i got the exact same one. It's just rolled up. (the bag is the same too). Some ***** next to me at the show spilt her beer all over mine so i left it behind. :wontcry:. You have to get your ticket scanned and accepted to actually get to the merch shop. 

• Like 1
Just now, iAlwaysSingLive said:

That makes sense. You could most definitely be right, but she seems genuinely distressed and shaken in the video, tbh, so who knows. :idkney:

Probably because she got kicked out by security for not having a ticket. And then for your friends to stay in the concert and wave goodbye to you, she was probably flipping out. I don’t believe Marta. SHOW US YOUR TICKET MARTA

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ol123 said:

You can see she's holding one of the merch posters, i know because i got the exact same one. It's just rolled up. (the bag is the same too). Some ***** next to me at the show spilt her beer all over mine so i left it behind. :wontcry:. You have to get your ticket scanned and accepted to actually get to the merch shop. 

She could be holding it for one of her friends who stayed at the concert. If it was as bad as she said, why didn’t her friends leave with her?

sorry about the ***** beside you. That’s terrible 

20 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

This is a woman who does the math and divides everybody's portion of a restaurant bil, even Lourdes once she had her own bank account had to start paying her share when going out to eat with mom. 

Damn, that's pretty crazy, ngl. :nyschool: However, even if I don't condone her behavior, I do think that if anyone should be allowed to behave that way, it's Madonna. :typing:

Just now, OnlyFacts said:

She could be holding it for one of her friends. If it was as bad as she said, why didn’t her friends leave with her?

I don't know, i'll be honest, if i was her friend, i still probably would've stayed for the show :gimmemoar: 

• Haha 7
11 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

This is crazy. :gloriascary:

When you eat with my Mom, no matter who you are and how many people there are, she always pays for the bill. Always. Like even when we're out for lunch with politicians. My Mom also taught me to do the same when I get older but I never get the chance cause usually people would never let me pay. :eheeek:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, ol123 said:

I don't know, i'll be honest, if i was her friend, i still probably would've stayed for the show :gimmemoar: 

Now that I rewatched the video idk. I kinda don’t believe Britney would laugh at her. But then again, this would’ve been around the time her “meds stopped working” according to Larry. Idk. I think Britney shouldn’t do meet and greets anymore. It’s clear she is uncomfortable during them 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Now that I rewatched the video idk. I kinda don’t believe Britney would laugh at her. But then again, this would’ve been around the time her “meds stopped working” according to Larry. Idk. I think Britney shouldn’t do meet and greets anymore. It’s clear she is uncomfortable during them 

The only thing i found fishy is that it doesn't really sound much like Britney to do something like that. I mean, i know this is the whole point of the thread but i honestly don't feel she has the confidence to do something like this. She's too socially awkward around people. I feel like something definitely happened but i also feel like the girl is trying to make it sound worse than it probably actually was.  

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.