What are your plans for the 4th of July?

Towelney

5 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Lol I will not be celebrating this year, USA is cancelled until further notice. I’m binging Dark on netflix and I’ll just carry that into tomorrow.

Oooh I’ve been looking for something to watch on Netflix. Do you recommend dark? Is it dark and scary? I typically like anything dark...I mean I stan blackout. The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice 

:pieceofwhat:

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Oooh I’ve been looking for something to watch on Netflix. Do you recommend dark? Is it dark and scary? I typically like anything dark...I mean I stan blackout. The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice 

:pieceofwhat:

OMG WATCH IT! It is very ‘dark’ but lemme just warn you, it has twists and turns and you have to pay attention the whole time in every episode or you will get confused fast. If it were comparable to any show, I’d say Stranger Things 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

OMG WATCH IT! It is very ‘dark’ but lemme just warn you, it has twists and turns and you have to pay attention the whole time in every episode or you will get confused fast. If it were comparable to any show, I’d say Stranger Things 

Thanks! Will check it out 

21 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

May I ask what country you live in? And how is the pandemic where you are?

Romania, have you heard of it? It’s a country from Europe. Miss Corona is at its peak right here. I had to leave the city where I study and come back to my parents house, in a small village. Here is everything fine - no many cases, but still we gotta wear masks and everything. 

How about you? 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Style. said:

Romania, have you heard of it? It’s a country from Europe. Miss Corona is at its peak right here. I had to leave the city where I study and come back to my parents house, in a small village. Here is everything fine - no many cases, but still we gotta wear masks and everything. 

How about you? 

Oh wow. I’m in the US, and it’s at its peak here too, and we’ve got an idiot running the country so we’re screwed. Stay safe!

I feel like you and I have recently  turned a page

:sendinglove:

• Love 2
  • Leader
10 minutes ago, Style. said:

@Jordan Miller I have a problem with the notifications. I have to check the thread in order to see when someone reply to my comments. What do I have to do because I already pressed the “notify me of replies”? 
tenor.gif?itemid=6175133

Did you check your notification settings? Make sure "Someone comments on something I follow" is enabled

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/notifications/options/

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Oh wow. I’m in the US, and it’s at its peak here too, and we’ve got an idiot running the country so we’re screwed. Stay safe!

I feel like you and I have recently  turned a page

:sendinglove:

I feel you about Trump, he’s literally everywhere in the news. At least America is doing good economically in contrast to Romania where everything is doomed to fail. Covid-19 wise I pray for you ‘cause the statistics aren’t looking great. 

So glad we did! Stay safe, babe! :sendinglove:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block