What are your plans for the 4th of July?

Towelney

I almost always stay home with my dogs because one of them is terrified of the fireworks while the other one wants to bark at them incessantly. :cackling: Of course my whippet mix wants to crawl into my lap,  despite the fact that she's way too big and smothers me in the process. Meanwhile, my small Jack Russell Chihuahua is barking the entire time and it's like that until about 6 AM. It's kind of a s.hit show. :mhm: :walkin:

• Haha 8

This is how I look at everyone that asks me what I’m doing for the 4th:

Nick Young Wtf GIF

I’m staying in my damn apartment because it’s a global pandemic and Covid numbers are rising by the thousands each day. Be safe if you’re going out guys, and wear a mask (and a rubber). 

• Haha 4
  • Like 1

My friends’ have an itinerary for the entire weekend.  We are celebrating the 4th, a ten year wedding anniversary, and my friend’s and my birthday.  (It’s only a small group of us [less than ten] and of course I’ll be practicing social distancing, because I can’t risk my mom getting sick.)im ready to party GIF

It’s hard with all beaches closed but they live in a condo with a private beach so...drunk zach galifianakis GIF

Happy 4th everyone!!  Be safe!!  ♥️happy new year smiling GIF

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Mattyj7883 said:

My friends have an itinerary for the entire weekend.  We are celebrating the 4th, a ten year wedding anniversary, and my friend’s and my birthday.  (Of course I’ll be practicing social distancing.  I can’t risk my mom getting sick.)im ready to party GIF

It’s hard with all beaches closed but they live in a condo with a private beach so...drunk zach galifianakis GIF

Happy 4th everyone!!happy new year smiling GIF

Be safe matty! 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

My friends have an itinerary for the entire weekend.  We are celebrating the 4th, a ten year wedding anniversary, and my friend’s and my birthday.  (Of course I’ll be practicing social distancing.  I can’t risk my mom getting sick.)im ready to party GIF

Happy birthday to you both! :clap:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Happy Birthday Matty! :makeitrain:

giphy.giftumblr_nk99ophheK1tdjuqvo1_250.gifgiphy.gif

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block