Nicki Minaj should definitely be cancelled (opinion)

12 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

The point i am trying to make is that a lot of folks in music have been or are problematic at one point or another. Its important to hear folks out, be inclusive and not minimize feelings or groups 

ryan phillippe ciao GIF

Nicki has been problematic on too many occasions regarding serious issues. Why do you give her a pass for her degrading tweet about the pulse nightclub massacre? What about Nicki lying about being bi when she first came  out? And then supporting THREE predators?!?!

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Style, stop. We’re going down the wrong road 

season 11 reunion GIF by Bravo TV

Nicki has a questionable past with the LGBT community. Remember her disgusting comment when the pulse nightclub massacre happened? Remember when she lied about being bi for attention?

And we can discuss Nicki’s overall questionable behavior: collaborating with a predator twice, marrying a predator, financially supporting a predator(her brother).

And now let’s list everyone Nicki has started beef with:

Rick Ross, drake, meek mill, Travis Scott, Kylie Jenners 1 month old baby, Tracy Chapman, Dream Doll, Iggy Azaela, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, Mariah Carey, Lil Kim, Remy Ma, Billboard, BET, Atlantic Records, Lyor Cohen, etc etc.

So you’re telling me everyone of these people are the issue? Nicki isn’t the common denominator? K.

C’mon, it’s not even that deep. I don’t care about Cardi, you’re the only one butt hurt on every Nicki thread.
You should let Cardi’s career rest in 2018 and move on. It’s not that hard to accept that one is talented and had a natural come up and the other faked her way to the top. Proof is her 360 contract - due to legal issues she can’t even release new music. Knowing Cardi and her hunger for money she would have released something by now. Pathetic. Her whole career is pathetic. Also, Megatron has surpassed Press and became the 3rd most streamed song in 2019. Don’t you see you’re fan girling over an insta model at best? :tiffcackle:

Even before these two #1’s Nicki was the most successful female rapper OF ALL TIME! Kim? Missy? No one is seeing Nicki DEAD or Alive. 

I agree. You should stop quoting me whenever I talk about Nicki because you’re clearly delusional and pressed. 

Both of them are problematic. I don’t care. Cardi said horrible things and you know it, while Nicki is falsely accused because of others actions?! K.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Style. said:

C’mon, it’s not even that deep. I don’t care about Cardi, you’re the only one butt hurt on every Nicki thread.
You should let Cardi’s career rest in 2018 and move on. It’s not that hard to accept that one is talented and had a natural come up and the other faked her way to the top. Proof is her 360 contract - due to legal issues she can’t even release new music. Knowing Cardi and her hunger for money she would have released something by now. Pathetic. Her whole career is pathetic. Also, Megatron has surpassed Press and became the 3rd most streamed song in 2019. Don’t you see you’re fan girling over an insta model at best? :tiffcackle:

Even before these two #1’s Nicki was the most successful female rapper OF ALL TIME! Kim? Missy? No one is seeing Nicki DEAD or Alive. 

I agree. You should stop quoting me whenever I talk about Nicki because you’re clearly delusional and pressed. 

Both of them are problematic. I don’t care. Cardi said horrible things and you know it, while Nicki is falsely accused because of others actions?! K.

Cardi has confirmed that her new album is complete and it’s not out because of the pandemic. Nicki has the worst deal in the industry. All of her features are mainly to recoup what she owes the label. And cardis career is left in 2018? But she won several awards less than a year ago?

:weusay: You say it’s not deep, but it’s clear, cardi has Nicki and her fans pressed. Nicki can son Meg, Doja, Saweetie, because their career would be nothing if Nicki didn’t co-sign them. But cardi, she’s the big daddy of em all, and Nicki doesn’t know how to act. Let me know when Nicki wins a Grammy and get another song played on radio.

:cheese:

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Cardi has confirmed that her new album is complete and it’s not out because of the pandemic. Nicki has the worst deal in the industry. All of her features are mainly to recoup what she owes the label. And cardis career is left in 2018? But she won several awards less than a year ago?

:weusay: You say it’s not deep, but it’s clear, cardi has Nicki and her fans pressed. Nicki can son Meg, Doja, Saweetie, because their career would be nothing if Nicki didn’t co-sign them. But cardi, she’s the big daddy of em all, and Nicki doesn’t know how to act. Let me know when Nicki wins a Grammy and get another song played on radio.

:cheese:

Cardi being the big daddy? What is this hackery? :OMGney: REPORTED

stop, I’m still on your side. :hugs:

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Nicki has been problematic on too many occasions regarding serious issues. Why do you give her a pass for her degrading tweet about the pulse nightclub massacre? What about Nicki lying about being bi when she first came  out? And then supporting THREE predators?!?!

Again, you are minimizing other groups of people. I am not giving any of them a pass. If you cancel Doja and Nicki you gotta cancel Cardi too :explainlol:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Again, you are minimizing other groups of people. I am not giving any of them a pass. If you cancel Doja and Nicki you gotta cancel Cardi too :explainlol:

You’re not acknowledging nickis actions. I acknowledged cardis actions. You’re a hypocrite, friend. How am I minimizing other groups of people???!

15 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

You should change your name to onlyproblems or onlyopinions. You legit pick a fight with everyone on here. 
lil kim girl bye GIF

I literally said Cardi needs to acknowledge what she said about HIV. I said it was a disgusting comment and unacceptable. You, however, are turning a blind eye to Nicki’s troubling behavior. I have yet to see you say you are disappointed in her collaborating with 69, or for supporting her brother. How am I picking a fight? Youre a hypocrite and I called you out on it. What cardi said was disgusting. You need to say the same about nickis behavior. And also, cardi said that disgusting comment once. Nicki has collaborated with a predator twice, married a predator, financially supports a predator, made a joke about the pulse nightclub massacre, and pretended to be bi. Yet I’m turning a blind eye and minimizing certain groups? I really like you, and consider you one of my faves on here, so I don’t want this to turn into a big thing, but I stand by my statement. Good luck defending your stance....it’s pretty indefensible 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.