The VMAs are a go with "limited or no audience present"

• Leader

vmas.jpg.f7c1a61867796da9240c949b3bb7686f.jpg

The VMAs already weren't what they used to be, but this year will be exceptionally different. 

The VMAs will indeed take place admits the global pandemic. New York governor Andrew Cuomo announced the big news: the show will take place on Sunday, August 30, at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY. Cuomo says it will have “limited or no audience present.”

The BET Awards were digital, and everything looked pretty great. The performances looked like music videos.  

Thoughts? Are you excited for the VMAs?

I didn't watch the BET, but yeah, I guess artists can record their performances from home and they can send them the awards to the winners :yaknow:

Back in the day, when we used to have the Latin VMA's, I think it was 2006 or 2005 that were cancelled due to a hurricane, and they just did some sort of special show where the host went to give each of the winners their awards, and some fans accompanied him. It's an extraordinary situation, so its valid. 

19 minutes ago, Style. said:

Cardiovascular ain’t had a hit since 2018. BRONCHITIS B is the last disease we want right now. :tiffcackle:

Meanwhile, Onika Tanya Maraj is looking for new girls to son them. :tiffcackle:

You’re talking about songs, but last I checked, albums were more respected than singles and cardis debut album is still charting 2 years after release. Cardi is about to our nicki and you in cardiac arrest when she drops her new music. Meanwhile nicki just made history with the biggest drop from #1.🤣😂🤣😂

cardi b GIF by DJ Khaled

7 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

You’re talking about songs, but last I checked, albums were more respected than singles and cardis debut album is still charting 2 years after release. Cardi is about to our nicki and you in cardiac arrest when she drops her new music. Meanwhile nicki just made history with the biggest drop from #1.🤣😂🤣😂

”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad 

cardi b GIF by DJ Khaled

Look at the charts. Nicki’s in top #10 in freaking 2020, yet Bronchitis B is pulling an Xtina after two years. :tiffcackle:

You’re embarrassing yourself with that 93 position. Girl, this is the standard in thr Barfi gang fandom? :tiffcackle:

Also, Swish Swish flopped and had a miserable ABCD verse. The IQ on that one has JUMPED! :weusay:

They could perfectly realese just need to put in a outdoor stage in 3 different locations i mean NY, LA & Miami. 

3 Presenters and do 3 type of shows, with limited audience in the 3 stage and would be PERFECTTTTTTTTTTTT this strategy used by  MTV VMLA'S 2009 using Mexico & Colombia and the show was greattttttttttttttttttttttttt...

I Hope this year MTV Back to be MTV with artist performing good music, imagine that the VMA'S is like a playlist, if the playlist don't match , change the artist or the song.

9 minutes ago, Style. said:

Look at the charts. Nicki’s in top #10 in freaking 2020, yet Bronchitis B is pulling an Xtina after two years. :tiffcackle:

You’re embarrassing yourself with that 93 position. Girl, this is the standard in thr Barfi gang fandom? :tiffcackle:

Also, Swish Swish flopped and had a miserable ABCD verse. The IQ on that one has JUMPED! :weusay:

Where is Queen on the charts?! Invasion of privacy is the longest running album by ANY female rapper on the billboard 200, and the most streamed album by a female rapper. Clinging to “trolls” and “say so” 🤣😂🤣

9 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Where is Queen on the charts?! Invasion of privacy is the longest running album by ANY female rapper on the billboard 200, and the most streamed album by a female rapper. Clinging to “trolls” and “say so” 🤣😂🤣

You even copy my words now, parrot? Last week I told you the ******** is clinging on BARBZ “sympathy” with that ffinsta embarrassment. :tiffcackle:

She has teased a new song, yet NO ONE gave a flying f. She even posted it on her story, the tragedy. :tiffcackle:

6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

@OnlyFacts Going to have to ask you to stop copy + pasting that paragraph. It's spam at this point. Thank you. 

Jordan Miller are you trying to suppress facts? I’m merely stating facts, unlike some other users on here. Stop posting about Nicki (who supports predators) then I’ll have no reason to continually spread facts to those who only understand when it’s said over and over and over. 

1 minute ago, Style. said:

Copy and Paste. Cardi’s has build her career on xeroxing Nicki’s style of fashion, rap flows and music. @OnlyFacts admit that you’re my son. :weusay:

You’re big mad that cardi broke almost all of nickis records. Nicki made history with the biggest fall from #1 and you’re bragging about that. Focus on your mental health, hun. 

• Content Curators
30 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

cardi b GIF by DJ Khaled

@OnlyFacts supports cardi?

:howdareyou:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.