Britney the performer is popular Britney the person is not

Oprah Winfrey.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know if this is a serious thread, but ...

Isn't it the other way around? :britlol:

Like they drag her for not dancing like she used to and her "singing". I feel like people do have respect for Britney. Not like they follow her every move or stan her or whatever, but that they like her in general. Maybe I've just been around the few who thinks so :orly:

no, what made britney a superstar was in fact, her.

she just was and it worked hence why the world swooned over her and fell head over heels in love. she was effortlessly charming, talented, well-spoken at such a young age and with a southern charm that was unprecedented in pop culture at the time. 

britney today is just older, mature and quite frankly, a completely different person than who she was then. she was hungry to be a star unlike today where she seems content being more on the sidelines than the actual court. then again, i don't blame her after all she went through. that's what trauma does i guess. 

Britney is underestimated as an artist because she never sings live. The lies of Yellopress are responsible for their bad image as a person. Britney is a good person who has never been malicious to other artists. She is absolutely normal and endearing for her super status. Many people have never really dealt with Britney. So her opinion about britney is just wrong.

Archived