Christina Aguilera shares NSFL Bionic outtakes

• Leader

To celebrate the 10th anniversary of #Bionic, Christina Aguilera shared racy outtakes from the album's photoshoot. 

I can't actually post the photos themselves because they go against Google's guidelines. You'll have to either pause the video in a flash, or do a little digging. Either way, Xtina looks smokin hot. 

I saw a lot of comments on the Internet from people claiming she was copying Gaga and was looking desperate in this shoot because of how much skin she showed. I disagree: Xtina has embraced her sensual side since the beginning. 

Thoughts? #JusticeForBionic

Check out the clip below:

Spoiler

xtina-bionic.jpg

1 minute ago, Louis_j said:

The pictures from the BJ era were literally her best :juggingu:

I agree that the photos from the BJ album were STUNNING! But I don’t want any type of celebration for that album at all lol. Just give us the pics, but don’t wait until the ten year anniversary lol

• Like 1

horrible album, horrible concept (was there even one beside trashy BDSM for her lead single?), horrible MVs 

you lost me is still a wonderful song, but indeed, Xtina lost herself with that mess :selenerz: imagine going from back to basics & burlesque to that trashy mess :selenerz: and celebrate it 10 years later :jl:

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

This was my first Christina Aguilera album that I bought (Never listened to her music before in support of Britney lol) and to this day it's my favorite album of hers, even though it gets a little messy in some parts, it's one of her best bodies of work imo :chrissy:

Seriously? U think its better than Stripped? :enigma:

3 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

The photoshopping is top notch. Queen of releasing ten year old pics for the album that ruined her career

:jl:

I pray we don’t get any outtakes or unseen pics celebrating Britney Jeans 10 year anniversary in a few years. Her team better not celebrate that album

:nonono:

They better give us outtakes from the Britney era, I know I will post some stuff :barbie:

20 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

They better give us outtakes from the Britney era, I know I will :barbie:

I also want more outtakes from blackout and circus. It took me 7 years to realize the blackout cover is actually iconic, and the photos in the album booklet are amazing! And she was just an absolute doll in the circus photos! I want all of Britney’s outtakes! But just none in celebration of Bologna Juice’s 10 year anniversary. I don’t know that album...and Xtina needs to act like she doesn’t know bionic 

:ohi:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block