In honor of Pride Month, Nickelodeon confirms the obvious: SpongeBob is a member of the LGBTQ community

Spongebob is gay, Squidward is basically a former **** addict who went to Prison.

People are now realizing that Spongebob squarepants wasn't as kid friendly as people think. 

Older millennials are freaking out at how they have to explain all the adult characters being based off of real life people.  

All cos of a Kid's show finally admits that each character resembles a real life human counterpart 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

I absolutely love the episode of Spongebob and Patrick having a baby clam. :makeitrain: It's so funny and of couse Spongebob was the "mommy" and at the end Patrick tells him "let's have another one" is so funny to me cause it's a children's show yet, they make a smexual joke like that. :blol:

Featured. 💛🧡💜

• Haha 3
  • Leader
33 minutes ago, ExXL said:

What does it even mean , SpongeBob is attracted to male sponges ? Why do people feel the need to sexualize characters in children's shows anyways..... Kinda weird ... :cackling:

I don't necessarily think this is sexualizing SpongeBob. Would it be sexualizing his character if they announced he was straight? 

• Love 3
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.