A husband is basically making his wife choose between her twin sister who's addicted to ****** or her husband

Watching Dr. Phil. 

And a husband is forcing his wife to choose between him or her ****** addicted twin sister.

Dr. Phil even said. Unlike single birth siblings. 

Twins or multiple siblings birth is more complex as the siblings go through a lot together 

Even she admits she is a ****** addict in recovery.

It has been scientifically proven that Twins and multiple births siblings is different and more complex as They basically do almost every thing together. And share a bond that most people don't understand. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHH. Omg it's censored? :omg:

But what if we're talking about the female equivalent of a Hero and not the ****. :deadbanana:

It's definitely the ****. Dr. Phil basically put the girl into rehab and a neurological therapy to rewire her brain. 

It does seem she was ******** assaulted and abused. And she turned to substances to numb the pain. 

Just now, Spicechinodiva said:

It's definitely the ****. Dr. Phil basically put the girl into rehab and a neurological therapy to rewire her brain. 

It does seem she was ******** assaulted and abused. And she turned to substances to numb the pain. 

I know it's the ****. :blol: I was just asking like why would Google censor that like what if we're talking about not-the-****. :haha:

Anyway, on topic. If my husband loves me, he shouldn't make me choose between him or my twin. Instead, he should help me take care and fix my twin. :imacat:

Archived