''After Hours'' is one of the best pop albums of the last 10 years

I enjoy it a lot. I'm loving these retro 70s and 80s trends blended into After Hours, Future Nostalgia, and Chromatica. They make for a perfect summer soundtrack:

• Daytime: Future Nostalgia
  • Nighttime Party: Chromatica
  • After Party/Late Night: After Hours

One thing I do find weird about After Hours is that it starts up slow and builds up/becomes more upbeat as the album goes on, which I find is the opposite of usually what pop albums do. Sometimes, it can make it kinda sluggish for me to get through, but I also appreciate that it's a slow build and makes it more unique. Also, I find the album really satisfying to listen to all the way through.

• Love 2

I so wanted to like this album but I have to disagree.

I found a lot of the songs sounding similar. The bonus tracks were uggghhhh.....Just slow songs of him whining about hurting a girl and ******* *****es. I know the same can be said about many artists singing about the same stuff over and over but I just found that album so annoying and grating.

post it *** and the city GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block