#WhiteLivesMatter Trends On Twitter But Not For The Reason You Would Think

So, apparently, some misguided individuals started a "WhiteLivesMatter" hashtag on Twitter. :tiffeyeroll: Well, K-Pop fans took notice of this and did what they do best - organized and started spamming fancams under said hashtag to drown out all the BS.  They even got the hashtag to trend. Can't imagine how disgusted people were when they saw the hashtag trending. Must have been a roller coaster of emotions. :tiffcackle: Here are some Tweets: 

Yeah, they spammed the hashtag so much that Twitter literally thought it was a K-Pop related topic. :rihclap:

Tea. :martini:
whitelm.jpg.9ed7c766229043576b7cfa7d9d0b09f2.jpg
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

This makes me want to get into k pop even more...but I’ve been trying to for years and can’t. Any recommendations on songs that will make me a kpop fan?

no need to be a K-Pop fan to enjoy some of the amazing songs they put out:

Spoiler

"LOVE FOOLISH" is definitely my favorite out of all of these :bigkiss: not sure what your vibe is, but I went with girl group goodness since you're a Britney fan after all :clicktina: sorry if this is a lot :gagacrash:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block