Are These Talk Show Hosts As Nice As They Appear On TV?

5985991D-8DC4-4C3C-A7C2-BCE2B5ED52D3-2.thumb.jpg.4d9b472002828e58614bcd64dd0e9745.jpgAre James Corden and Ellen Degeneres as nice as they like to appear on TV?

For years, there has been speculation and rumors about them being the complete opposite in real life as they appear on their shows. I found these 2 videos which I found interesting from this person's point of view.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

No idea about James, but so much has come out about Ellen in recent months. :sipney: I used to watch her videos on YouTube as a teenager, but I've always had a weird feeling about her. It's hard to describe. :typing: She would always put her guest on the spot for the sake of a cheap joke while making grimaces to cue the audience that they should be laughing and completely ignoring what her guest is saying. Like... Not listening or paying attention at all. :holduplisten:

18 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Oh my god why did I watch the James Corden video. :omg:

Knighty, you just ruined James Corden for me with that Patrick Stewart video. :embarrassney:

No one does that to the Professor. No one. :imacat:

Yours,
Jean Grey :barbie:

excuse you x men GIF

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
11 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Seriously though. James Corden just lost a fan. I can not with that Patrick Stewart incident. I can not forgive him for that. Professor Charles Xavier is a national treasure. :imacat:

Patrick Stewart was in the wrong there. He was drunk I believe.

But James Corden sucks anyway.

As for Ellen, aka the biggest fraud ever in Hollywood, everyone who lives in LA has heard at least one horrible story about her so yes, she’s evil. 

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
41 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Oh I thought it was James who was drunk. So it was the Professor? :idkney:

Yeah it’s obvious. Professor is normally a lot more composed like that.

i prefer James Corden when he had a bit of personality there instead of this fake smiley guy we see now. He’s so annoying 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

But James is the one who looks wasted though. :blol:

I think what you need to get out of that video is that Patrick called him out on what he usually does and that’s be on his phone and not interact with anyone which is common with him. I’m not sure if James was checking his phone at that moment but since he’s known to do that I think Patrick is assuming he is and took offense as it’s rather rude to be on a phone while someone is speaking. Sure wrong from both guys but JC is still a prick and I always got that vibe, no wonder Britney didn’t vibe with him. She knows.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I think what you need to get out of that video is that Patrick called him out on what he usually does and that’s be on his phone and not interact with anyone which is common with him. I’m not sure if James was checking his phone at that moment but since he’s known to do that I think Patrick is assuming he is and took offense as it’s rather rude to be on a phone while someone is speaking. Sure wrong from both guys but JC is still a prick and I always got that vibe, no wonder Britney didn’t vibe with him. She knows.

I'm still Team Professor because i'm a member of the X-Men. :barbie:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

I wonder what the deal is with Ellen. Her name gets dragged through the dirt OFTEN. 

JC always kinda annoyed me lol 

2 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

No idea about James, but so much has come out about Ellen in recent months. :sipney: I used to watch her videos on YouTube as a teenager, but I've always had a weird feeling about her. It's hard to describe. :typing: She would always put her guest on the spot for the sake of a cheap joke while making grimaces to cue the audience that they should be laughing and completely ignoring what her guest is saying. Like... Not listening or paying attention at all. :holduplisten:

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Oh my god why did I watch the James Corden video. :omg:

Knighty, you just ruined James Corden for me with that Patrick Stewart video. :embarrassney:

No one does that to the Professor. No one. :imacat:

Yours,
Jean Grey :barbie:

1 hour ago, BabyBabyBay said:

James Corden is clearly conscious about his weight, he was triggered by the belly comment.

Nobody in the UK finds him funny so we shipped him off to you Americans instead. You guys can keep him :weusay:

Guys did you not know he dragged Britney really hard back in 2008 after this performance?

I stopped liking him in 2016 when I found out he said this about her back when he was a nobody...

B6237887-A4CA-4D4E-AA78-333877CF2D18.jpeg

• Love 4
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Guys did you not know he dragged Britney really hard back in 2008 after this performance?

I stopped liking him in 2016 when I found out he said this about her back when he was a nobody...

B6237887-A4CA-4D4E-AA78-333877CF2D18.jpeg

Omg James... you did not. :omg:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.