Do Popstars have a duty to speak up on world issues and events?

sullivanSP

Pop stars need to speak up !?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

In my opinion 

even though I myself do this, we put pop stars, celebrities, and influencers at such a high pedestal that I am pretty sure if you asked a us citizen to name 5 pop stars they could but maybe not be able to name 5 people on the Congress
that being said, pop stars do have a voice, and millions of fans, and strong contacts 

if there is something happening in the World that is unmoral and not being given justice they should be able to speak on it

many people seem to hate on Kim k but my views changed on her after seeing how many people she’s helping being freed from our corrupt prison system 

I'd prefer that they do but I don't think they're obligated too. Their job is entertainer and artist. Anything else they do is extra. Though I'd like to know what to think because I'd be devastated to learn one of the people I stanned is problematic.

Sorry but this is a very commoner way of thinking. This is just like that thread where Just Because dragged Britney for not donating to Corona victims. This is just like those people who hate on the rich because they're poor. :ohwut:

Those who criticize celebrities for not speaking up and not donating should also be held to the same standard. :mattafact:

We should not impose these things on celebrities just because they're celebrities. Whether they choose to speak on certain issues or not is their prerogative. :imacat:

As Britney fans, we should know all about one's prerogative:reductive:

16 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Sorry but this is a very commoner way of thinking. This is just like that thread where Just Because dragged Britney for not donating to Corona victims. This is just like those people who hate on the rich because they're poor. :ohwut:

Those who criticize celebrities for not speaking up and not donating should also be held to the same standard. :mattafact:

We should not impose these things on celebrities just because they're celebrities. Whether they choose to speak on certain issues or not is their prerogative. :imacat:

As Britney fans, we should know all about one's prerogative:reductive:

Awh you really think you did something there hun. :sponge: I’m glad you made an appearance 
No ones imposing any views :clicktina:

don’t you know this is a poll hunny? 
People have opinions we can share and learn from, no bullying or formations on this thread just plain love. For new users. 

love ya @Roxxy I think your the prettiest unicorn in the world, a common barbie doll with excellent hair and taste :tbh:

1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

No. Awesome if they do, cool if they don't. Besides, actions speak louder than words. I'd rather see actual initiatives instead of Tweets. :typing:

Amen to that sis, hope I wasn’t imposing my views on you, I’m not a commoner am I :selenerz:

Archived