'Chromatica' writing credits

• Leader

Chromatica is out in two days! Check out the writing credits: 

Chromatica I: Lady Gaga & Morgan Kibby

Alice: Lady Gaga, BloodPop®, Axel Hedfors (Axwell), Johannes Klahr & Justin Tranter

Stupid Love: Lady Gaga, BloodPop®, Max Martin, Martin Joseph Leonard Bresso & Ely Rise

Rain On Me: Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, BloodPop®, Matthew Burns, Nija Charles, Rami Yacoub, Martin Joseph Leonard Bresso & Alexander Ridha (Boys Noize)

Free Woman: Lady Gaga, BloodPop®, Axel Hedfors & Johannes Klahr

Fun Tonight: Lady Gaga, BloodPop®, Matthew Burns & Rami Yacoub

Chromatica II: Morgan Kibby & Stefani Germanotta

911: Lady Gaga, BloodPop®, Madeon & Justin Tranter

Plastic Doll: Lady Gaga, BloodPop®, Skrillex, Jacob 'Jkash' Hindlin & Rami Yacoub

Sour Candy: Lady Gaga, BloodPop®, Matthew Burns, Rami Yacoub, Madison Emiko Love & Hong Jun Park

Enigma: Lady Gaga, BloodPop®, Jacob 'Jkash' Hindlin & Matthew Burns

Replay: Lady Gaga, Matthew Burns & BloodPop®

Chromatica III: Lady Gaga & Morgan Kibby

Sine From Above: Lady Gaga, Elton John, BloodPop®, Rami Yacoub, Benjamin Rice, Axel Hedfors, Johannes Klahr, Richard Zastenker, Ryan Tedder, Sebastian Ingrosso, Vincent Ponte & Salem Al Fakir

1000 Doves: Lady Gaga, BloodPop®, Rami Yacoub & Martin Joseph Leonard Bresso

Babylon: Lady Gaga, BloodPop® & Matthew Burns

credits.jpg.a1e56667d916ff34951858bb2f898f20.jpg

Related:

5 hours ago, IgorMarleyBasic said:

When I see so many songwriters on a song I cringe. Does everyone get to write 2 words per song??? That's ridiculous :imacat:

still, excited for the album!

celebrate betty white GIF

Reminds me of the guys in my high school who would find those free beats on YouTube, sit in a circle, and go around with each guy "rapping" a freestyle line. :fran:

Spoiler

Eventually they would all come to me in private begging me to ghost write for them because they knew I get paid to write lyrics. :haha:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, IgorMarleyBasic said:

When I see so many songwriters on a song I cringe. Does everyone get to write 2 words per song??? That's ridiculous :imacat:

That's what I keep asking myself literally, can someone that knows the business explain this??? :hillary: Someone changes a couple words and gets credit or what?

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Her Chromatica could mean anything. :barbie:

Max Martin (baby one more time), Rami Yacoub (Stronger), Matthew Burns (Make Me...), Justin Tranter (half of Glory) - Britney Co-Produced this record 🤘🏻😁

• Love 1
2 hours ago, slob said:

Max Martin (baby one more time), Rami Yacoub (Stronger), Matthew Burns (Make Me...), Justin Tranter (half of Glory) - Britney Co-Produced this record 🤘🏻😁

Wait. So I was right when I thought the "Matthew Burns" on the credits is Burns as in Make Me's Burns? I'm too lazy to google.:blol:

Welcome to Exhale @slob ! 💛

happy pokemon GIF

Come to make a Chromatica joke, stay for the community!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, hxpnxl said:

That's what I keep asking myself literally, can someone that knows the business explain this??? :hillary: Someone changes a couple words and gets credit or what?

I’m not in the industry, but I went to a performing arts school and studied music heavily for most of my education. 

It is my understanding that writing and arrangement both come under writing credits. So people who are writing lyrics and people who are moving hooks around are listed under writers. 

Then if a song is sampled, the original writers get a credit. 

:)

I also believe some artists claim a writing credit for changing something as little as a few words :dontlike:

So it’s easy to see how the list can blow out. Especially as a song gets shopped around to different artists and producers. 

• Like 4
19 hours ago, IgorMarleyBasic said:

still, excited for the album!

celebrate betty white GIF

I know!.. like when you see the amoutn of people who wrote songs like Worky by Rihanna...
 PartyNextDoor, Drake, Rihanna, Monte Moir, Rupert "Sevn" Thomas, Allen Ritter and Matthew Samuels. 

Kind of weird for such repetitive lyrics TBH :waitwhat:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Barajas said:

I know!.. like when you see the amoutn of people who wrote songs like Worky by Rihanna...
 PartyNextDoor, Drake, Rihanna, Monte Moir, Rupert "Sevn" Thomas, Allen Ritter and Matthew Samuels. 

Kind of weird for such repetitive lyrics TBH :waitwhat:

i know right mean girls GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block