#JimmyFallonIsOverParty trends on Twitter after racist video resurfaces

• Leader

Cancel culture strikes again.

A 20-year-old video of Jimmy Fallon in ****** resurfaced, inspiring the #JimmyFallonIsOverParty trending topic on Twitter.

In the clip, Jimmy is performing an impersonation of Chris Rock on Regis Philbin’s (played by Darrell Hammond) Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.

Not saying this is right, but this feels super unnecessary. Just feels like the Internet is bored. 

I agree it's problematic, but should we be cancelling Fallon for this? Now? Thoughts?

fallon.jpg.c32742c53c7bcd70af757780b7e3b361.jpg

Tbh I’m sick of these now - we can’t take away people’s lives because of something that isn’t correct now... we need to move forward and not make these issues now. At the end of the day social media is so powerful and this has an impact on everyone’s lives... things like this can cause long last effects.. I don’t know if I could handle being cancelled and have death threats and the world hating me if I woke up one day...nobody is prefect....200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7ca314afb919faf344c10

• Like 8
17 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

No we should not, this is stupid, cancel them colored folks who bleach their skin and wear blonde wigs and blue eye contacts then. I can say this because I am a person of color!!! :gunriah::gunriah:

100635345_3852669438138119_1351808718391

“Colored folks” is RACIST! The politically correct term is PEOPLE OF COLOR! Trash.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
12 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

No we should not, this is stupid, cancel them colored folks who bleach their skin and wear blonde wigs and blue eye contacts then. I can say this because I am a person of color!!! :gunriah::gunriah:

"colored folks" chile are we in 1950? also there's a difference between blue eye contacts and literal ****** 

learn ur history 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Cancel culture strikes again.

A 20-year-old video of Jimmy Fallon in ****** resurfaced, inspiring the #JimmyFallonIsOverParty trending topic on Twitter.

In the clip, Jimmy is performing an impersonation of Chris Rock on Regis Philbin’s (played by Darrell Hammond) Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.

Not saying this is right, but this feels super unnecessary. Just feels like the Internet is bored. 

I agree it's problematic, but should we be cancelling Fallon for this? Now? Thoughts?

fallon.jpg.c32742c53c7bcd70af757780b7e3b361.jpg

It is problematic but 20 years ago... common why now. P.s I’m don’t even know who Jimmy fallon is. He seems annoying:thelook:

• Haha 2

Didn’t we just cancel legit 2 people already last week?:disbelief: 

Spoiler

Jokes aside, quarantine is making people nuts:clownery:. Just like how @iAlwaysSingLive said, nobody is perfect:cackling:. We aren’t squeaky white clean! We have also done very questionable and crazy stuff. Even I can admit that, even EVERYONE can admit that.:pleaseshhh:If we were to cancel everyone for their mistakes, then we should cancel humanity itself. #humanityiscancelledparty??? :jtum:1995 was 25 freaking years ago, and the dude was just starting and was 20. Stop being foolish and focus on stuff that ACTUALLY DOES NEED attention. :lessons:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.