EXO's Baekhyun Makes a Comeback with Candy

5HINee

EXO's vocal king Baekhyun has just made a comeback with the song "Candy" and he has already broken several records in Korea.

• The second mini album "Delight" sold more than 626k just in the first day, more than his group EXO's latest album sales to date 
  • The best selling album on Hanteo Chart by a soloist (in just 1 day)
  • 63 #1 on iTunes albums
  • and more

he's been always my favorite from EXO. He has the best voice, stage presence and personality. This song, thankfully, is better than his debut song.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Depends on what you mean by best. Objectively speaking, Chen is the best vocalist in EXO (and one of the best vocalists in K-Pop history). But Baek isn't far off, of course. SM vocalists are no joke. :)

he has the best tone, sound whatever you call it. I know most claims Chen as the best vocalist but he is Christina Aguilera of exo that means screaming left and right.  when baekhyun reaches high notes, it's so beautiful.

I'm not saying Chen isn't good though.

SM knows what's best. Onew is the best vocalist imo (generally in K-pop)

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block