Britney and Sam Workout Video

Just Because

I think this would be a perfect time for Britney and Sam to release a workout video.   I  am in no rush to go back to a gym anytime soon. I think more and more people will start   working out from home until this COVID-19 nightmare is over.  (my workouts  will be at home from now on) 
Since she’s taking a break for music, why doesn’t she focus on what’s she’s passionate about....  
Can you imagine  working out  with Britney,  while listening  to her music......

This is something she could do on her own without her Team. 

Thoughts.....

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

She needs to re learn how to do any exercises properly. And than she might think of making something like that. Perfect time 4 it was in 2015-16-17

Good it isn’t just me. Out of more than 20+ years of experience At the gym, having personal trainers and now even having a BF who was a personal trainer for couple of years - she is doing her exercises wrong and the mini dumbbells with no weight  probably don’t  even Register to your body as an exercise? 

Where is 2000ney teaching Ellen workouts and actually running on treadmills. Sam should help her out..

29 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Good it isn’t just me. Out of more than 20+ years of experience At the gym, having personal trainers and now even having a BF who was a personal trainer for couple of years - she is doing her exercises wrong and the mini dumbbells with no weight  probably don’t  even Register to your body as an exercise? 

Where is 2000ney teaching Ellen workouts and actually running on treadmills. Sam should help her out..

Thank you!! You'd think that a bf who is a personal trainer would teach her how to work out correctly and get her form right,, but noooooo. 

And her dumbbells are like 2 lbs. That does absolutely nothing. Does.... Does Sam know how to do his job? You're supposed to start off with low weights and gradually lift heavier weights. This way your body isn't used to the same intensity all the time and you can gain more muscle/tone up. 

She's been lifting 2 lbs for the last 4 years! 

37 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Exactly its embarrassing to watch her. Its obvious she is not ok and her meds are messing her up. 

I mean you can see the difference between her doing it in 2016/17 and now. And you can definitely can see difference in her body. I mean she has been "working out" since 2019 at least bragging and there is no results,if anything she has gained weight and her waist has gotten bigger.

No results??? Lol 

2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I mean, IDK.  Monetizing it would be hard unless she makes an endorsement deal with a good product and provides the video for free.  Who do you think would be a good sponsor?  

I think a lot of companies would endorse her. Look what she’s overcome. Britney is a true champion, 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived