#JusticeForGlitter: Mariah Carey sprinkles 'Glitter' onto streaming platforms!

• Leader

EYmQpz5XYAAJegZ?format=jpg&name=small

Mariah Carey's campy glam fan-favorite 2001 LP, Glitter, has finally hit Spotify. The soundtrack album for the movie of the same name was quite a spectacle. Mariah played a character named Billie Frank in the 2001 film. 

There's buzz Mariah personally saw to this release. 

Glitter hit #1 on iTunes a while back. 

"The fact that 'Glitter' even came back is a thing. Whoever thought it was going to get to number one all these years later? But it is a good album and the fans made it happen," Mariah said at the time.

"I had nothing to do with it. The Lambily got behind it. ... it's a movement, it's bigger than me."

She continued, "Actually #JusticeForGlitter was directed at me because I never do songs from that soundtrack.

"It almost ruined my life. It was a tough time when it came out, it was a whole thing, a drama I don't want to get into because it will change the mood."

Happy streaming, Exhale! What's your favorite song from Glitter? 

mariah-glitter.jpg.0de96b197e2576a42fee2a5b21720fd5.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

If there is one thing that can ruin rain on me. It will be The 2001 album Glitter by Mariah Carey.

Given how her Twitter changed her name to Billie Frank. The character she played and her Facebook and Twitter changed ti everything glitter related. 

I can 100% Confirm. Glitter is coming to spotify tonight. Even in the US. 

The reason why. Mariah Carey bought the masters From Virgin records. 

The copyright is now 2001 Mariah. 

So get ready to wear short denim shorts, high heels and a bandana as a bra lip syncing to loverboy. Cos Glitter is coming tonight to spotify. 

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7313187aaf41041afa58f

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

If there is one thing that can ruin rain on me. It will be The 2001 album Glitter by Mariah Carey.

Given how her Twitter changed her name to Billie Frank. The character she played and her Facebook and Twitter changed ti everything glitter related. 

I can 100% Confirm. Glitter is coming to spotify tonight. Even in the US. 

The reason why. Mariah Carey bought the masters From Virgin records. 

The copyright is now 2001 Mariah. 

So get ready to wear short denim shorts, high heels and a bandana as a bra lip syncing to loverboy. Cos Glitter is coming tonight to spotify. 

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7313187aaf41041afa58f

Umm it’s already out it came out last night

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.