Poll: Best Circus deluxe track?

Best Circus deluxe track?  

225 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

Side note : I wish she recorded Flame Thrower and release it as a bonus track instead of rock me in. Also Abroad needed to be on the album so much, instead of idk Radar. Dangerous needed to be there instead of mmm papi. And I’m still waiting on « take that bait » to leak ! :) 

Flamethrower is a bop

Abroad is ok 

dangerous is another bop

wtf is take that bait tell me

• Love 1
5 hours ago, BritneyMinaj said:

Flamethrower is a bop

Abroad is ok 

dangerous is another bop

wtf is take that bait tell me

"Take that bait" is an unreleased song. I might remember some details wrong because it was a long time ago so I'm not the best source about this but Abroad leaked from a website who was putting unreleased song from a lot of artists and I think people had to pay to get the songs out. For Britney this website listed Abroad, Take that bait and Rebellion (we were so close) Abroad leaked through that website but sadly it got closed before leaking the other two. 

Abroad and Take that bait were also officially mentionned in 2008 or 2009. Those songs were considered for bonus track for an audio CD supposed to come with for the record I think ? Well I don't remember well but "Abroad" and "Take that bait" were always both mentionned together so when Abroad leaked it kinda confirms that "take that bait" was legit too. We only had a snippet but no one knows if it's legit or not: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E4f8nJDV7w

@Theodor No it didn't leak with Britney's voice I just said I wish for it and also to be on the album. 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

"Take that bait" is an unreleased song. I might remember some details wrong because it was a long time ago so I'm not the best source about this but Abroad leaked from a website who was putting unreleased song from a lot of artists and I think people had to pay to get the songs out. For Britney this website listed Abroad, Take that bait and Rebellion (we were so close) Abroad leaked through that website but sadly it got closed before leaking the other two. 

Abroad and Take that bait were also officially mentionned in 2008 or 2009. Those songs were considered for bonus track for an audio CD supposed to come with for the record I think ? Well I don't remember well but "Abroad" and "Take that bait" were always both mentionned together so when Abroad leaked it kinda confirms that "take that bait" was legit too. We only had a snippet but no one knows if it's legit or not: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E4f8nJDV7w

@Theodor No it didn't leak with Britney's voice I just said I wish for it and also to be on the album. 

Britney's oficial website puted abroad's and take the bait's lyrics up

• Love 1
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

Wait so ur telling me ppl have Rebellion and they're not leaking it? That's a sin they should go to jail for not leaking it

• Like 2
On 5/21/2020 at 10:08 PM, BritneyMinaj said:

Which one is your favorite Circus deluxe track?

Rock Boy, Amnesia,Rock Me In, Phonography, Trouble or Quicksand? 

You can even rank them if u wantunnamed.jpg.712133822308f4f0895d007fbcea2d8e.jpg

featured! michael jackson dancing GIF

• Love 1

Trouble hands down but it’s technically not a deluxe bonus nor is Rock Boy, they were pre-order bonuses for both editions of the album, that don’t appear on the physical album.

Trouble, Amnesia, and Quicksand are the best Circus era bonuses! They should’ve been the standard deluxe tracks and the others the overseas bonuses/pre-orders! 

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

Wait so ur telling me ppl have Rebellion and they're not leaking it? That's a sin they should go to jail for not leaking it

I agree !

also take that bait lyrics:

Spoiler

I got the bait to catch ya, i`m the big fish in the pond
And i`m fishing with a pole, they call me silvers john long
If that don`t excite ya and i`m talkin way too much
Dial nemo and you`re single danja, britney and the clutch

I see you fishing and you`re wishin that i`d

Just take the bait
You think the girls up in this club are all like
Fish in a tank
Keep throwin line out after line but
One by one they all sink
You`re off the hook
But your body i like
And i think i think
I might bite

Give it to me straight don`t make me wonder wonder
Now look me in my eye tell me there`s no other
Better reel me in don`t let the line break
I might take the bait tonight
Might take the bait tonight
Oh i-i
Oh i-i
I just might take the bait tonight

Reach out and grab me you can have me
If you wait long enough
I`ll just make circle around you if i don`t
See what i want
Most girls take anything you throw them
But i`m calling your bluff
I`m off the hook
But i`m worth the wait
If you want me that`s what it takes

You caught me boy and i`m a keeper
You play this right you just might keep her
Ain`t you getting tired of the fishing
You just don`t know what you been missing
Here it goes
Let me know

• Love 1
Just now, Cheshire-B said:

I agree !

also take that bait lyrics:

Hide contents

I got the bait to catch ya, i`m the big fish in the pond
And i`m fishing with a pole, they call me silvers john long
If that don`t excite ya and i`m talkin way too much
Dial nemo and you`re single danja, britney and the clutch

I see you fishing and you`re wishin that i`d

Just take the bait
You think the girls up in this club are all like
Fish in a tank
Keep throwin line out after line but
One by one they all sink
You`re off the hook
But your body i like
And i think i think
I might bite

Give it to me straight don`t make me wonder wonder
Now look me in my eye tell me there`s no other
Oh i-i
Oh i-i
I just might take the bait tonight

Reach out and grab me you can have me
If you wait long enough
I`ll just make circle around you if i don`t
See what i want
Most girls take anything you throw them
But i`m calling your bluff
I`m off the hook
But i`m worth the wait
If you want me that`s what it takes

You caught me boy and i`m a keeper
You play this right you just might keep her
Ain`t you getting tired of the fishing
You just don`t know what you been missing
Here it goes
Let me know

• Love 1

Trouble is good but its instrumental sounds so low quality.  It's badly produced.

I choose Phonography as I love the **** vibe the whole song has.

Rock Boy is a really fun song, Amnesia is a bit repetitive to me and Quicksand is another gem.

Overall, Circus has got some of the best bonus tracks which should have been on the standard edition! Mmm Papi and My Baby, make some place!

• Like 1

Quicksand replacing Radar, and being the 4th single of the album 😍😍

Phonography replacing Mmm Papi

Amnesia replacing My Baby

Rock Me In replaced by Dangerous

Trouble staying as a bonus track

Rock Boy, This Kiss, Abroad and Telephone...staying unreleased, alongside Take the Bait and Whiplash (please, I want to hear these two!!!)