Poll: Best Circus deluxe track?

Best Circus deluxe track?  

225 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1. PHONOGRAPHY - that *69 lyric is just the kinda h0e energy I need in my life

2. Trouble

3. Amnesia - I forgot about this track, I miss it

4. Quicksand

5. Rock Boy

6. Rock Me In - literally one of my least fave tracks to exist, the instrumental belongs on a Crash Bandicoot level

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

I thought I was the only one that thought the bonus/ deluxe tracks are soooo good! 

Circus is an excellent album, even if it was a bit rushed. (Minus my baby). 

Circus should’ve included trouble, quicksand and amnesia on the standard deluxe worldwide. Three brilliant tracks individually.
I can’t really pick a favourite. 
Phonography if I absolutely HAD to.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BabyBabyBay said:

1. PHONOGRAPHY - that *69 lyric is just the kinda h0e energy I need in my life

2. Trouble

3. Amnesia - I forgot about this track, I miss it

4. Quicksand

5. Rock Boy

6. Rock Me In - literally one of my least fave tracks to exist, the instrumental belongs on a Crash Bandicoot level

yes same *69 part is iconic

and omg the irony that u forgot a song called amnesia we stan

rock me in isn't THAT bad it's better than brave new girl

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

This was kind of hard but...

Rock Me In (Britney co-write with Nicole Morier and I know its kind of corny but I love it lol) > Rock Boy (Britney and Danja, "get up, get up, get up!") > Phonography > Trouble > Quicksand > Amnesia

wow unique taste

hope no1 drags u

• Haha 1

Rock Me In is my fav ever. 

the song is weak but the chores is gold :mcry:
is it pop-rock? YES 

Take me down and you love me right
Spin me all around,
I feel so dizzy, I fall into you
You rock me, you rock me, you rock me
You rock me in
Can ya hold me tight and don't let go?
Take me in your arms and bring me closer
Oh I want you,
You rock me, you rock me, you rock me
You rock me in

• Love 1
2 hours ago, BritneyMinaj said:

yes same *69 part is iconic

and omg the irony that u forgot a song called amnesia we stan

rock me in isn't THAT bad it's better than brave new girl

OMG :gimmemoar:

You see, I personally prefer Brave New Girl to Rock Me In

BNG gives me like good vibes, she don't wanna behave, she's letting her kitty free, she h0eing :werk:

Whereas I literally picture Crash Bandicoot running when I hear if u want tooooo, we can rayce :zoomzoom:

• Haha 2

OMG had the hardest time choosing between Amnesia, Trouble and Quicksand... Those are my top three followed by Phonography... I voted Trouble, because it's so cute and fun... Amnesia is adorable (to anyOnE I speak my mind I tell em off it don't phase me :lizzie:). And Quicksand is also so cute and sweet. Love the electronic instrumentals in all three songs. I used to be obsessed with Photography, but the other three just stuck with me idk :katycream:

Y’all can come for me... but Rock Me In is underrated. I love the chorus (Is it a bit dated? Yes. Does it sound like the credits song for a teen movie? Maybe, but IDGAF 😎) I love how it sounds similar to Dangerous too (although Dangerous is better IMO). With the right producers, she could experiment and improve on this rock-pop sound more in her music when the trend circles back around. I’ve always been a sucker for the moments we get to see Britney living her rockstar fantasy, so this is a keeper for me. 

giphy.gif

That being said, Phonography is absolutely a bop, and is probably my fave of the bonus tracks... I think it seamlessly could have fit in on Blackout and been an amazing single / a really **** video 🔥. And come on, who here doesn’t stan that *69 lyric? anigif_sub-buzz-19525-1472724610-3.gif?downsize=600:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

• Love 3
  • Like 1