Poll: Best Circus deluxe track?

Best Circus deluxe track?  

225 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ain't nothing wrong with a little bit of trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble. Tro-uble, trouble, trouble, trouble~ :bop:
You and me, that equals trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble. Tro-uble, trouble, trouble, trouble~ :prettyney:
Ain't nothing wrong with a little bit of~ :barbie:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I love this thread!

All the deluxe tracks are FANTASTIC. These are definitely my favorite ones. This proves that Britney is a great artist, when her bonus tracks and even many demos are amazing.

1. Trouble
2. Amnesia
3. Phonography
4. Rock Me In
5. Quicksand
6. Rock Boy

• Love 3

Rock Boy is so underrated. I love that song. Her attitude in it is amazing (but I don’t give a damn cause i like it, I like it 😍) Circus has great bonus tracks 

1. Phonography (catchy fun song)

2. Quicksand 

3. Amnesia

4. Rock Boy

5. Trouble (love it, I just like the other 4 more)

6. Rock Me In (don’t care much for this one. Sounds like a Miley Cyrus reject tbh) 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I voted for Amnesia because it’s an amazing pop song ! It’s a shame it’s not on the actual tracklist !!!! 

I also like trouble because it’s very cool and chill and lowkey ****. 

When the album first came out my fav was Phonography but I kind of got tired of it. 

Quicksand is also very cool. I like it.

Side note : I wish she recorded Flame Thrower and release it as a bonus track instead of rock me in. Also Abroad needed to be on the album so much, instead of idk Radar. Dangerous needed to be there instead of mmm papi. And I’m still waiting on « take that bait » to leak ! :) 

• Love 4