Poll: Best Circus deluxe track?

Best Circus deluxe track?  

225 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guys, reading this thread makes me realize the circus era truly was a great era. I have no complaints about that time, I even loved the circus tour. People call it the walkney tour, but the stage was big and round - she had to walk around to different spots to perform for each section. Plus the tour production was flawless. I’ll take the circus tour over FFT any day. It still blows my mind that we got a dvd for the FFT over circus (like wtf). I can’t even get through the full FFT...it’s just terribleπŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄Β 

• Love 2

Phonography 100%, it's even better than some of the official songs on the album. The production, the lyrics, Britney's delivery is all amazing, and it had a different sound than everything else then, it was like pop, euro-disco, middle eastern. Could have been a single. So so good!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
50 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Guys, reading this thread makes me realize the circus era truly was a great era. I have no complaints about that time, I even loved the circus tour. People call it the walkney tour, but the stage was big and round - she had to walk around to different spots to perform for each section. Plus the tour production was flawless. I’ll take the circus tour over FFT any day. It still blows my mind that we got a dvd for the FFT over circus (like wtf). I can’t even get through the full FFT...it’s just terribleπŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄Β 

ikr i'm still waiting 4 that circus tour special on netflix

Despite the fact it was the reason for rejecting Telephone,Β I voted for PhonographyΒ :thirsty:

I like both the darkΒ melody, outstanding productionΒ Β and the lyrics areΒ damn hot!!!Β :qtbrit:Β 
Here are my favourite lyrical parts:Β 

We're not so different you and me,
'Cause we both share our share of obscenities,
And everybody's got some freaky tendencies,
Hidden or admitted, 'cause we all got needsΒ 

and I another one is:Β 

I can final all your commands,
But there will be no talk of adding you to my plans,
I'll keep you connected as long as you understand,
That's how we should keep it mister telephone man.
Β 

God it sounds so k.nky to meΒ :badgirl:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, 10pm24 said:

Despite the fact it was the reason for rejecting Telephone,Β I voted for PhonographyΒ :thirsty:

I like both the darkΒ melody, outstanding productionΒ Β and the lyrics areΒ damn hot!!!Β :qtbrit:Β 
Here are my favourite lyrical parts:Β 

We're not so different you and me,
'Cause we both share our share of obscenities,
And everybody's got some freaky tendencies,
Hidden or admitted, 'cause we all got needsΒ 

and I another one is:Β 

I can final all your commands,
But there will be no talk of adding you to my plans,
I'll keep you connected as long as you understand,
That's how we should keep it mister telephone man.
Β 

God it sounds so k.nky to meΒ :badgirl:

God I always sing to these specific parts in the shower and pretend I'm Britney performing inΒ a set filled with waterΒ 
:thirsty:

• Love 2